Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Subtank nano review coming soon
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Subtank nano review coming soon
I got a Subtank nano a couple of days ago, and all I can say is WOW. This thing really lives up to the hype in my opinion. It's got great airflow adjustment, everything from a tight mouth to lung draw to a wide open lung inhale. The flavor is spectacular, and with the tiny size it fits perfectly on my iStick 20W. One great thing is the tank capacity: this thing is shorter than a Protank mini, but holds twice as much juice. I haven't even tried the .5 ohm coil yet, since the iStick requires 1.0 ohm or higher, but the 1.2 ohm coil is great and I have high hopes for the .5 ohm. I've gone through about 15ml of juice in the past two days with it, which is about how much I would use in an RDA. I'll do a full review one of these days, but for now, let me just say GO BUT ONE. It's way better than any rebuildable tank I've tried, which is very impressive for pre-made coils. Those Japanese organic cotton coils were definitely a good idea.
27-03-2015 07:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael's post:
BOB (03-27-2015), JohnnyMac (03-27-2015)
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
RE: Subtank nano review coming soon
Very nice, Michael. Good to hear someone who's opinion I trust give it the praise I keep seeing for it online.

I'm still holding off on it for an Arctic atty. All I hear is it's better than any other sub-ohm BCC. Once the prices drop and spare coils are plenty and cheap I'll pull the trigger on one.
27-03-2015 09:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnnyMac's post:
Michael (03-28-2015)
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Almost forgot...do you have an Atlantis to compare it with? When they both came out around the same time they were both rated at around 30w with the premade coils.
27-03-2015 09:19 PM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
I don't have an Atlantis, but I picked up a Nautilus mini which I've heard is pretty similar. From what I hear, the Nautilus is better than the Atlantis, but that's just what I've heard and I can't say from experience. The Nautilus mini is great though, awesome flavor. The Big difference I've noticed so far is the airflow. They both have great flavor, but the Subtank had much MUCH more airflow, even when comparing the Subtank's smallest air hole with the Nautilus' biggest. I think they're for different situations though, the Nautilus is great for stealth vaping or mouth to lung, while the Subtank is better for lung inhales. 

Also, thanks for the vote of confidence by saying I'm someone you trust on this kind of thing. It means a lot, coming from a guy like you who writes great reviews of your own Smile 
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 04:22 AM by Michael.)
28-03-2015 04:21 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
JohnnyMac (03-28-2015)