Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Stillare V2 RDA clone by Ehpro
Marquis Offline

Likes Given: 1
Video Stillare V2 RDA clone by Ehpro
This is my very first RDA. Since I have started vaping I have been trying to chase the effect of smoking, and trying to find what products gives the best result. Nothing comes close to an RDA and so for the last month and half I have been warping my own coils chasing the clouds.

08-11-2014 03:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Marquis's post:
BOB (11-09-2014), Galaxyrider (11-08-2014), Spasmod (11-08-2014)
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
RE: Stillare V2 RDA clone by Ehpro
(08-11-2014 03:33 AM)Marquis Wrote:  This is my very first RDA. Since I have started vaping I have been trying to chase the effect of smoking, and trying to find what products gives the best result. Nothing comes close to an RDA and so for the last month and half I have been warping my own coils chasing the clouds.

WOW.. That was a great vid, I was absolutely impressed! I opted out of the Stil Aire for the Plume Veil, just because of the juice well. Shortly after getting the Plume Veil, I saw this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYDzxktHx_E
Ive only vaped it to .6 ohm (@ 30watts), and, it does drink the juice, but I make my own so that's really not an issue. As soon as I post this, Im going to subscribe to your you tube channel. If you care to discuss vaping further, Id be glad to hear from you, Ive been vaping almost a year now. Just FYI I was a 50 yr, 2 pack a day smoker, the first pull on my first EGO stopped that all, dead in its tracks Ive been no nicotine for over 3 months.

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
08-11-2014 10:57 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Galaxyrider's post:
Spasmod (11-08-2014)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,298
RE: Stillare V2 RDA clone by Ehpro
I agree with GR, great video Marquis! I enjoyed watching that and I'll be keeping my eye out for more of your vids.. keep them coming buddy Good2
08-11-2014 07:07 PM