Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Southern Comfort ?
Kris Offline

Likes Given: 50
Southern Comfort ?
I'd love to make some Southern Comfort vape for a friend who suggested it to me today. Surprisingly I can't find any e-juice recipes for it though.

Any ideas? I was thinking TPA Kentucky Bourbon, TPA Peach, maybe a few drops of orange and lemon to add the citrus notes, and then honey or Maple Syrup to sweeten ? Oh and a few drops of Koolada to give that alcohol going down the throat feel?

To be honest I'm surprised it's not a popular flavour to vape, I'd have thought there would be loads of recipes for it online . .

Kris.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2015 05:31 PM by Kris.)
25-10-2015 05:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Don Online
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,420
RE: Southern Comfort ?
I'm surprised there aren't. Though I can't abide the taste of the stuff myself. I detest all sweet drinks.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
25-10-2015 05:44 PM
Michael Offline
Oh, where have I gone off to...

Likes Given: 17,341
Mountain Oak Vapors has a "Lynchburg Sour" flavor, which is basically lemonade and Whiskey. It's terrible. I personally just don't like vaping sour flavors, so the citrus really brings it down, plus the Whiskey flavor has a bit of sour note to it. 

It sounds like your recipe would probably work well for what you're wanting. Just mess around with small batches as you find the right proportions and you should be fine. 
25-10-2015 09:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
nathanielle_jones Offline
Verified Vendors

Likes Given: 11
HIC from Vaping Underground had a whole drinks cabinet, wonder if it's in there. Hang on..

Hrmm, can't find them - looks like he's compiled them into a recipe book for sale now. If I find it elsewhere I'll let you know, but you might come across HeadInClouds' recipes yourself in the meantime. All FA btw

[Image: daddy-pig-banner-background-with-text-lovely.jpg]
17-11-2015 01:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Chuck-Drl Offline
Resident Wiseguy
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 4,572
i hear ya bro , im a burbon lover my self . thus far i have only found 1 burbon juice and frankly it tasted like toilet mash.

Dogs have owners , Cats have staff .
17-11-2015 02:24 AM
Kris Offline

Likes Given: 50
Thanks, yes, I've made a few of Hic's recipes. He hasn't done a Southern Comfort though unfortunately.

I have tried making a few different mixes using TPA Kentucky Bourbon as a base, but with no success. I think this is one of those recipes which will remain elusive.

Kris.
17-11-2015 09:39 AM