Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smoking or Vaping ?
stickle Offline

Likes Given: 29
RE: Smoking or Vaping ?
(28-04-2015 05:17 PM)Scrotebag Bill Wrote:  Here in the UK smoking has become very frowned upon. Ever since the big smoking in public places ban started, from that point on it has taken a serious nose dive. Smokers pushed outdoors, pub culture taking a negative downward turn & a general all round naivety among the general public helped along by lashings of bad press. The emergence of 'e-cigs' (don't like that term) was a blow to the stomach of any anti smoker, just when they thought they had it in the bag along came vaping.
Well it may not be the most important of current affairs in the world but vapers are different to smokers in that they are willing to fight for their freedom to continue the activity. The media here is light years behind the vaping community regarding factual truths but they still keep spinning their uninformed scare stories & putting it into the heads of the public. The BBC are pretty bad for that & i swear they must getting back handers sometimes with the tripe they spout on tv.

Overall there is a misinformed negaitive attitude towards all of it & it seems that only vapers give a damn. By this time next year, 2016, we will be living in a different vape world & i'm not looking forward to it in any positive way.
What's happening in 2016 ?

I was vaping in hospital yesterday, ( Saskatchewan Canada ) there are no smoking signs everywhere.  I got a few looks, but nobody said a thing.

Anti smokers should be happy that vapers have given up smoking.    I think it's just the control freaks that don't like vaping, they can't come up with a sound reason why it should not be welcomed.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 04:06 PM by stickle.)
01-05-2015 03:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 10,938
(01-05-2015 08:11 PM)southernvapory Wrote:  Everyone hates smoking these days, even smokers!
Sadly true. I regard myself as a heavy smoker even if I haven't set light to anything this year.

Google for: Death of Humane Medicine

Then read the search results.

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
01-05-2015 08:14 PM
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,068
(01-05-2015 03:58 PM)stickle Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 05:17 PM)Scrotebag Bill Wrote:  Here in the UK smoking has become very frowned upon. Ever since the big smoking in public places ban started, from that point on it has taken a serious nose dive. Smokers pushed outdoors, pub culture taking a negative downward turn & a general all round naivety among the general public helped along by lashings of bad press. The emergence of 'e-cigs' (don't like that term) was a blow to the stomach of any anti smoker, just when they thought they had it in the bag along came vaping.
Well it may not be the most important of current affairs in the world but vapers are different to smokers in that they are willing to fight for their freedom to continue the activity. The media here is light years behind the vaping community regarding factual truths but they still keep spinning their uninformed scare stories & putting it into the heads of the public. The BBC are pretty bad for that & i swear they must getting back handers sometimes with the tripe they spout on tv.

Overall there is a misinformed negaitive attitude towards all of it & it seems that only vapers give a damn. By this time next year, 2016, we will be living in a different vape world & i'm not looking forward to it in any positive way.

I was vaping in hospital yesterday, ( Saskatchewan Canada ) there are no smoking signs everywhere.  I got a few looks, but nobody said a thing.

Anti smokers should be happy that vapers have given up smoking.    I think it's just the control freaks that don't like vaping, they can't come up with a sound reason why it should not be welcomed.

What's happening in 2016 ? is

TPD article 20.. in Europe but that may just be the tip of the iceberg because other countries are already looking to regulate vaping. If they all follow Europe's lead and implement the proposals in there strictest form the future looks glum Cray2

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
02-05-2015 01:09 AM
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 1,297
Future doesn't look glum at all, lol.  Vaping got it's start with DIY's, and it can continue that way.

Remind one liberal per day, that laws affect only the law-abiding.
02-05-2015 01:10 AM
Haze Kraze Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 8
(28-04-2015 02:34 AM)stickle Wrote:  I have come to the conclusion that anyone who smokes nowadays has a death wish.
Hahah right ! There's only 1 person cares bout you health the most and that is YOU!

(01-05-2015 03:58 PM)stickle Wrote:  

Vapers are ready to fight because they know they're fighting for the right cause. Maybe vaping influence the health too but not as smoking does and who doesn't know it ? That tobacco cigarettes has carcinogenic chemicals in it. But e cigs don't. Anyway best of luck with your expedition. 

(01-05-2015 08:14 PM)Don Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 08:11 PM)southernvapory Wrote:  Everyone hates smoking these days, even smokers!
Sadly true. I regard myself as a heavy smoker even if I haven't set light to anything this year.

Google for: Death of Humane Medicine

Then read the search results.
Will search for the term !

If vaping gets regulated it won't be at least the cause of deaths of one in every ten persons !

If vaping gets regulated it won't be at least the cause of deaths of one in every ten persons !
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 10:11 AM by Haze Kraze.)
04-05-2015 10:01 AM
Whiskey Offline

Likes Given: 2,590
LOL, What a question to ask on a vaping forum......Just LOL
04-05-2015 11:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whiskey's post:
Michael (05-04-2015)