Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smok Xpro M80 Plus review UPDATED
Cman Offline

Likes Given: 166
RE: Smok Xpro M80 Plus review
(15-05-2015 11:24 PM)jerryz Wrote:  As far as video reviews go, I am new so i kind of listen to them all. But like the RC forum, everyone has an opinion and you have to weed out whats good and what's not. I like Rip tripper. I don't know about the quality of his  "how to" video's but he is entertaining. Kind of a character. Crazy 

(15-05-2015 11:24 PM)jerryz Wrote:  As far as video reviews go, I am new so i kind of listen to them all. But like the RC forum, everyone has an opinion and you have to weed out whats good and what's not. I like Rip Tripper. I don't know about the quality of his  "how to" video's but he is entertaining. Kind of a character. Crazy 
I believe I mentioned this before, but part of any hobby is collecting... stamps, coins, baseball cards, RC airplanes and Vape stuff. I guess if we were meant to own only one mod or tank, they would make only one mod and tank. But there are hundreds out there. I'm guilty myself. I bought that Itaste 134 Mini basically because it looked cool Like the actual 134 Machine Gun. 

Oh Jerry Jerry Jerry ,  you are flat out dangerous with the plastic ,  your above quote doesn't apply to automobiles i hope or you will be pushing a shopping cart up and down the freeway picking up can's and bottles sooner than you think.
15-05-2015 11:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cman's post:
CL0UD_Z3R0 (05-16-2015)
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
LOL.....Yes Cman I think you got me pegged. Don't know what to tell ya. Unknw I am however at a point in my Vape hobby where I have what I need (for now). You really know me. You should have been one of those FBI profile guys on Criminal Minds. When I was in my 20's (lonnnng time ago) I was into muscle cars. Started out with a 1969 Roadrunner (440hp). Year later, Dodge Challenger, year later 396 Chevy, 6 months later Plymouth Barricuda (426hp) I definitely felt the need for speed. The main reason for closing my vape wallet is I owe the IRS $5500.00. So that's it.    

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
16-05-2015 12:02 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like jerryz's post:
CL0UD_Z3R0 (05-16-2015), JohnnyMac (07-26-2015)
CL0UD_Z3R0 Offline

Likes Given: 119
Bump for an update Smile
12-09-2015 11:24 AM
Mikedin Offline

Likes Given: 21
RE: Smok Xpro M80 Plus review UPDATED
The reset button helps a lot of you have issues not with it malfunctioning while in use but for the firmware updates I've heard a lot and good and bad about this device but I finally bought one as I got a very good deal (40 bucks brand new in a local shop on sale )  there are many firmware updates for this device but what one you pick depends on your current firmware , using the wrong one will render the device useless. Luckly mine came with the "latest" firmware v0007 you can check this while your device is on push the reset button when the m80+ turns back on it will quickly flash your current firmware  different versions have had different issues but so far with my device I haven experienced any of them in the 2 months I've had it 
I normally run my at 60 watts with a twisted messes and a battery an last me a full day on a .3 ohm build 

Thanks for the text review I like reading them more than watching them like was stated above! Excellent job on details!

Also the device (mine at least) comes with a 1 month in store warranty and 6 month manufacturers warranty  

And be careful with the updates if you use the wrong one it will render the plus button useless and you will not be able to increase power although it can be resolved by resetting the device and then installing the correct firmware update relative to what your base firmware was
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 12:47 PM by Mikedin.)
12-09-2015 12:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikedin's post:
CL0UD_Z3R0 (02-03-2016)
paulS Offline
Authentic Old Git
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 2,089
RE: Smok Xpro M80 Plus review UPDATED
You are my kind of guy jerryz. I went to my vape shop today and a guy had an authentic adamantium x with an authentic twisted messes. I immediately worked out a trade. I already have a reo sqounk, fuhatten, sigelei 150w, ipv D2, many radas, many tanks etc. I don't need a adamantium but it is a PHILLIPINO mod! I have been vaping on it for three hours now. I get it. It is the thrill of getting something new and cool. Now I need some sony batteries! 

Do I want a smok? I don't know. I have a hell's gate mini in the mail and I can get the Dovpo 26650 if I want it. So many cool mods now. When I started vaping there was nothing.

[Image: Eqyojf3.jpg?1]
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 01:46 PM by paulS.)
13-09-2015 01:05 AM