Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sigelei Fuchai 200w TC Mod Review
CL0UD_Z3R0 Offline

Likes Given: 119
Sigelei Fuchai 200w TC Mod Review
Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Sigelei Fuchai 200w TC mod. I picked this bad boy up from VapeNW earlier this week, on sale, for $59.95 and it included two free batteries! 

Form: This device is absolutely beautiful. Sporting a sturdy zinc alloy body that's covered with a comfortable finish that makes the device feel very natural in your hand. The actual design gives the mod great aesthetic appeal with three, chromed, stainless steel buttons and a simple display with a beautiful reflective finish. The battery cover for the device is held strongly in place by a total of four magnets, two on the body and two on the door itself, which eliminates the fear of losing you battery cover or your batteries falling out and floating around in your pocket. Finally, the top of the device is perfectly sized for pretty much any tank/atty. The only atomizer, that I own, that goes over the edges is my Buddha and it doesn't bother me in the least.

Function: This device features 3 firing modes; Wattage mode, NI200 Temperature Control mode, and Titanium Temperature Control mode. Wattage mode is the classic "pick your poison" option where you tell the mod to output a certain amount of watts, between 5 and 200, and the mod grants your wish. The two temperature control modes on this device support Nickel and Titanium wires. I, ashamedly, am in no hurry to venture into the world of Temperature Control vaping because I do not fully understand it and so not wish to be the next excuse to ban vaping. (On a side note, if anyone has experience with temperature control vaping and would like to answer a few questions for me please PM me Smile ) Paired with a Mutation X V4 (which I will be posting a review for very soon) sporting .3 coils, I can set this bad boy to 100 watts and completely fog out a room in just a few hits. I do tend to get better flavor at lower temperatures but, I think, that is because of the way I build my coils. The only other feature, that I know of, on this device is the lock feature, although, it's not your standard “Click the fire button five times” method and requires you to hold in the up button and press fire.

Final Thought: What can I say really? This device is, all in all, absolutely fantastic and is a great choice for anyone from the casual beginner to the die hard veteran. Plus a 200w mod for $60 bucks that includes two free batteries is a real steal. The batteries that came with my device, however, aren't the best (LG HE4 20a 2500mAh) but they make great backup batteries and, honestly, who can really complain with free? The device also came with a really flimsy silicone cover, that I did not mention in the full review because it's honestly pretty useless. Mine could just be a defective one though Tongue. Thanks for reading and, as always, take care of yourselves and each other.
03-02-2016 05:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Timblandluo Offline

Likes Given: 3
RE: Sigelei Fuchai 200w TC Mod Review
my friend have the goods ,it cheaper than sigelei 213
09-08-2016 09:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply