Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Siegel Kaos Z sudden “battery imbalance”
Lilspacecowgurl Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: Siegel Kaos Z sudden “battery imbalance”
(13-02-2018 09:22 PM)Bugalien Wrote:  
(13-02-2018 08:59 PM)ecignut Wrote:  For goodness sake Bugalien - they are chocolate coloured - and I agree they are the best batteries.[Image: smile.gif] There are not many brown cats around either.

Ok, Ok! Those chocolate logs are the best, but don't go eating them, no matter how appetizing the chocolate color may be. They will probably taste more like cyborg cat turds!

I will add that brown cats would have to be rare. I have never seen a solid brown cat. I think they dont make them in that color.

Lol???? I must add that I used to have a solid brown cat with yellow eyes. That lil dude was unique for sure
17-02-2018 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lilspacecowgurl's post:
Bugalien (02-19-2018)
AuroraWishing Offline

Likes Given: 0
(13-02-2018 03:06 PM)Lilspacecowgurl Wrote:  I’m fairly a noob when it comes to Vaping. I’ve had my kaos mod for a few months now, as well as an external battery charger. It’s been working just fine other than this morning when suddenly it displays the error message “battery is imbalance” and won’t fire. There is a difference one at 4.2 and one at 3.6  Also, my batteries read fully charged in the charger, but when I put them in my vape for some reason it was at 74% any ideas?
I’m on a budget and am trying to avoid buying a bunch of new things. Do you think I just need new batteries ? Can it be tinkered with easily or do I need a new mod?
Appreciate any help!
Hey! I am Having a similar issue with my kaos Z mod. its the voltage that is messed up though, no matter what battery I put in its the same voltage, 1.12 and 7.11 they shift up and down a little, all three sets of batterys are fully charged with an external charger. I dont know what to do.
09-09-2018 02:17 AM
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,237
(09-09-2018 02:17 AM)AuroraWishing Wrote:  
(13-02-2018 03:06 PM)Lilspacecowgurl Wrote:  I’m fairly a noob when it comes to Vaping. I’ve had my kaos mod for a few months now, as well as an external battery charger. It’s been working just fine other than this morning when suddenly it displays the error message “battery is imbalance” and won’t fire. There is a difference one at 4.2 and one at 3.6  Also, my batteries read fully charged in the charger, but when I put them in my vape for some reason it was at 74% any ideas?
I’m on a budget and am trying to avoid buying a bunch of new things. Do you think I just need new batteries ? Can it be tinkered with easily or do I need a new mod?
Appreciate any help!
Hey! I am Having a similar issue with my kaos Z mod. its the voltage that is messed up though, no matter what battery I put in its the same voltage, 1.12 and 7.11 they shift up and down a little, all three sets of batterys are fully charged with an external charger. I dont know what to do.

Hi AuroraWishing. Welcome to TVF if the mod is reading all 3 sets of cells with those readings then I'd get a new one.

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
09-09-2018 04:59 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robjenko's post:
Fatboy (09-09-2018)
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,392
If your getting a 7.11v reading your mod has some issues for sure! All the best will in the world they'll not go over 4.2v.

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
09-09-2018 02:45 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like gentlydoingit*'s post:
ecignut (09-09-2018), Fatboy (09-09-2018)