I really need one of them in my life, thats almost an all day vape lol
06-12-2013 09:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,566
RE: Sexy sexy sexy!!!
(06-12-2013 09:41 PM)gords1001 Wrote:  I really need one of them in my life, thats almost an all day vape lol

I concur Big Grin
06-12-2013 11:51 PM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
Angel

You've seen my dna20 box mod thread.....I'm working on it.
07-12-2013 12:01 AM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
I found some more info on this new clone of the Poldiac in my OP.  Apparently it is a true 1:1 clone.  Here are the details as taken from Vapor Joes Blogspot

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]THE HARD COPY:[/font]
It finally happened. Poldiac lovers weren't very moved by the first lack-luster clone inspired by this brilliant mechanical mod... but now there's a 1:1 replica hitting the market that from pictures alone appears extremely difficult to tell apart from the original. So much so, that we're unwilling to speculate as to whether the photos being shown of it are the replica or the real McCoy.

Apparently, the insides match the outside. Available in several variations including full brass, it features the gratuitous use of silver for contact points, and the construction of the magnetic switch appears to be 1:1 as well. 

At least one American retailer, Vape Royalty, is boasting having it already in stock, but as they refuse to ship outside the US, we'll refer you directly to the sources we found instead:

Tobeco
Asmart
Vapetech
Reardon

Vaperoyalty is selling it for $69.99.  I'm hoping FT or WB gets it and is selling it for close to half that amount which should be easily doable judging form all other mods.  Here is the copy from VapeRoyalty's site:

The Details on the Poldiac Mods!

The Poldiac mod 1:1 clone resembles the Greek God of all mods. This thing is absolutely a gorgeous piece of art and the best 1:1 Poldiac clone on the market today! Each Poldiac clone is laser etched with an individualized serial number, Poldiac logo and Greek styled border around the bottom cap. The bottom cap of the Poldiac clone also has slots for battery ventilation which match up nicely with the top cap and button housing.

The Poldiac clone has a either a polished stainless steel or brass battery tube which is covered by the Poldiac’s interchangeable “Pants” when fully assembled. Each Poldiac clone will come with 18350, 18490 extension and 18650 battery tubes as well as the “pants” for 18350, 18490 extension and 18650 batteries. The Poldiac clone’s button housing is composed of 100% brass and the firing button is composed of either polished stainless steel or brass with a slotted brass ring at the base. Just like the original, the Poldiac clone features a stainless interchangeable “shirt” that fits over the button housing. The “shirt” is also to be used as a locking mechanism for the button. The “shirt” has the Metal Madness logo laser etched on the backside. The Poldiac clone features the innovative side mounted DID magnetic switch that is very seamless to use and reliable to fire. The button also sits smoothly with the housing making it much harder to accidentally fire the device.  The silver plated brass pins are easily adjustable allowing the atomizer to sit flush with the mod by just adjusting a screw. The top cap on the Poldiac clone features the mods signature brass slots running along the outer edges. The Poldiac clone comes equipped with a 510 connection to fit most atomizers.

-510 Atomizer Connection
-No Circuit Board (True Mechanical Mod) 
-Laser Etched Engravings and Logo
-Laser Etched Engraved Individualized Serial Number 
-Side Mounted DID Magnetic Button
-Silver-Plated Brass Firing Pin
-Adjustable Silver-Plated Brass Atomizer Contact Pin
-Polished Stainless Steel or 100% Brass Body
-100% Brass Top Cap, Bottom Cap and Brass Ring
-100% Brass Button Housing
-Stainless Steel or Brass “Shirt” with MM Laser Etched
-Great Conductivity – Nearly Zero Voltage Drop
-22.6MM Outer Diameter Body
-18350, 18490 Extension and 18650 Battery Tubes
-18350, 18490 Extension and 18650 “Pants” Tubes
-Storage Box
09-12-2013 01:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
spam4 Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 0
nice one ........
17-05-2014 04:20 AM