Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Second hand smoke
rayfigs Offline

Likes Given: 3
Second hand smoke
Hello all.new to the forum and vaping.been vaping for 2weeks and smoke free for 2weeks.i have a question. I'm a truck driver and my team driver does not smoke or vape .recently he's eyes have been bloodshot red.just wondering if it has to do with the vape smoke.i do blow out th3 smoke out the window so it's not like I'm smoking him out.ive looked online for allergies but it has to do with vape smokers themselves due to pg.any help would be appreciated. Ty all for your time 
20-08-2017 09:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
EvilLOON Offline

Likes Given: 55
RE: Second hand smoke
(20-08-2017 09:09 PM)rayfigs Wrote:  Hello all.new to the forum and vaping.been vaping for 2weeks and smoke free for 2weeks.i have a question. I'm a truck driver and my team driver does not smoke or vape .recently he's eyes have been bloodshot red.just wondering if it has to do with the vape smoke.i do blow out th3 smoke out the window so it's not like I'm smoking him out.ive looked online for allergies but it has to do with vape smokers themselves due to pg.any help would be appreciated. Ty all for your time 
Keep in mind the second-hand vape from your e cig is substantially(estimates as high as 99%) safer than a regular cig.  Anything that is not clean air is not recommended for the body.  There is a PG allergy that some people have.  Also, the vapor is not clean air and could cause irritation for any number of reasons. 

I try hard to follow my old smoking rules.  I don't vape around children, I do not vape indoors with non-vapors/smokers, and when outdoors I do not blow my vapor directly towards other people.
20-08-2017 09:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes EvilLOON's post:
rayfigs (08-20-2017)