Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Replacement battery or new rechargeable ecig?
Mark Benson Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

Likes Given: 0
Replacement battery or new rechargeable ecig?
A number of websites give you the option of buying a replacement/spare battery for your rechargeable ecig while others recommend a replacement rechargeable ecig when your original battery dies. When you consider the relatively low cost of rechargeables, which do you prefer?

Regards,

Mark

For more information on OK Electronic Cigarettes and the various products available please visit the OKCigs website.
15-11-2013 01:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: Replacement battery or new rechargeable ecig?
I like to use known good lithium cells, either 18350, 18650, 26650 etc, I would not ever consider using one of the cheap rechargeable sealed batteries and usb chargers, I just consider them lethally dangerous and with such low capacity and current handling capability, they are of no use to me either.
15-11-2013 04:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
madecov Offline

Likes Given: 2
RE: Replacement battery or new rechargeable ecig?
There are numerous choices available as an upgrade. You can find devices that run on a 14500 battery if you like the smaller size. Then you can just acquire batteries as needed. Of course the larger MOD units use a larger battery and are usually a great choice to use.

I find the E-go style batteries to be less than optimal but they are portable. I usually use a VAMO but I have wanted to start getting into mechanical MODS lately.

[Image: 1379125800_10_1_USD_5_dark.png]
17-11-2013 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply