Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really Really Basic Questions
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 1,303
RE: Really Really Basic Questions
Alright, I'm going to expand a little bit here.

The BLOW ONE is basically a cheap version of the eGo-C pen vapes.  They're decent pieces for beginners.  The limiting factor, is the tanks.  Those tanks (cartomizers) aren't intended to be reused a lot.  The more you use them, the less effective they are.  They are designed (and priced) to be replaced, not rebuilt.  If you've figured out how to clean and reuse them - cool - but you'll eventually get a burnt flavor when the coil and wick are done with you, and that's that - buy a new tank.

If you're set on keeping your BLOW ONE batteries, I would suggest something like the Kangertech Protank Mini.  They're relatively inexpensive - here's one on eBay for $11 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Kanger-Mini-Protank-3-Clearomizer-with-New-Upgraded-Dual-Coil-/321734112437?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae8d8f4b5.

That'll get you into a "real" tank with replaceable coil packs.  The coils come in packs of 5 for $7 to $10.  Each one should last you a week or two depending on how much you use it.  It'll be a substantial improvement.  Wink

Remind one liberal per day, that laws affect only the law-abiding.
28-04-2015 08:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Almost Jaded's post:
Michael (04-29-2015)
LAWoman Offline

Likes Given: 5
RE: Really Really Basic Questions
I wanted to thank everyone again for the help. Smile I got my Blow Ones and they're working just fine.
30-04-2015 03:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes LAWoman's post:
Michael (05-01-2015)