Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RDA or RBA
Haze Kraze Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 8
RE: RDA or RBA
It's like squares and rectangles. An RDA is an RBA, but not all RBAs are RDAs.
RBA is a [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Rebuidable Atomizer, any kind of atomizer that you build the coil for. [/font]
Then you have Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers (RDAs) and Rebuildable Tank Atomizers (RTAs). [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]RTAs have tanks attached...The draw back to the RBA/RTA is that you cannot change flavors as easily or as often[/font]
RDA is Rebuildable dripping Atomizer. RDAs do not have a tank. They're just a coil, some wicking material, maybe a well to hold some extra juice if you're feeling dizzy. It works until your E liquid gets dried an then u need to refill again. 
Magma, Stillare, Tobh, Patriot, Zenith... are examples of RDAs.
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Typically people use RBA to describe the tank style systems and RDA's to describe drippers.
[/font]
27-04-2015 02:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
Ok Haze Kraze. Thanks. On my Patriot, you pull it apart to expose the coil heads. Do you also fill with juice that way. Or do you fill from the drip tip, and how much do you put in?

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
27-04-2015 02:26 PM
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 10,940
Most drippers, I pull the top cap off to top them up. About half a millilitre (about ten drops) is usually a good amount unless the device holds either more or less. You can add drops through the drip tip though I prefer not to. I tend to get juice in my mouth that way and I find VG to be unpleasantly sweet.

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
27-04-2015 02:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
BOB (04-27-2015)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
I fill RDAs by taking the top cap off and dripping liquid directly onto the wick. I don't really worry about how many drops I use, instead I just drip it until the wick is completely saturated, with as much juice as it will hold without overflowing. That way I don't have to drip as often, because there's so much juice in the atty. 
28-04-2015 04:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
jerryz Offline
One of the good guys!

Likes Given: 301
Thanks again guys!!

ROCK ON! VAPE ON! Music2
28-04-2015 11:44 AM
Haze Kraze Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 8
(27-04-2015 02:26 PM)jerryz Wrote:  Ok Haze Kraze. Thanks. On my Patriot, you pull it apart to expose the coil heads. Do you also fill with juice that way. Or do you fill from the drip tip, and how much do you put in?
jerryz Sometimes I fill from through the drip tip but it can fill too much if you do it that way so usually I take the cap off the RDA and drip the liquid right on the coils so it doesn't overfill and flood
29-04-2015 08:29 AM