Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
R3llik in da house
R3llik Offline

Likes Given: 6
R3llik in da house
   Hey hey!!!!! Whats up ya'll. I have made it to The Vaping Forum and glad to be here. For those of you who do not know me I will give ya'll quick run down of who I am and where I have come from in the Vaping Community. For those of you who do know me ya might just want to skip this next paragraph. LMAO

I began to vape, not counting the time I used a "cigalike", on Jan 2,2014. I instantly found Vapers.TV (back then it was just a tab on vaughnlive.tv) and was instantly attracted to it. It was a great resource for learning and to be honest I won a few items right off. Its true free stuff does attract people. I had some previous experience in broadcasting and I decided I wanted in. So I pitched my show idea to RGBlaze and the CLH's because I knew they were looking for hosts to open a new network called Southern Vaperz. They wanted me as soon as I pitched the idea and I started broadcasting right a way. Had many ups and downs and eventually left Southern Vaperz to do random shows when I wanted, or so I thought. Instead I joined Nuclear Vandalism for about a month or so then moved on to do my own thing. My own thing "RandomVapez" network failed before it even had its first show. I went back to Southern Vaperz and all was well for the time being. Shit hit the fan in December and for my own reasons I could not stay in Southern Vaperz anymore. I opened Kindred Vaperz and asked anyone who wanted to come to do so. About 95% of the team went with me to start up Kindred Vaperz.

Now I have a "I dont give a shit" attitude. I have a hard time bitting my tongue when I see wrong doings. I have the Kahoonas to call people out by name when I see it going on. Mainly I try to call out scammers to hopefully prevent anyone from getting ripped off. I also call out people on bullshit they try to pull. So I started a Vlog called "Keeping it Real" where I call these people out. I knew this could possibly bring bad impact to Kindred Vaperz Network so I did what I thought was right and walked a way from it. Now you have to remember Kindred Vaperz was what I wanted and what I set out to make a success. Sucks I could not Keep it Real and remain a part of Kindred, but it is what it is.

I no longer broadcast live shows on Vapers.TV even though I have been approached by a few networks to join them. I know what I do may not be popular in some peoples eyes, but those are usually the people I am calling out or people who want to live in a "cant we all just get along" world. As long as their are people trying to rip people off or lie to them about others it will never happen. And thats why I "Keep it Real". 
06-04-2015 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 11,342
RE: R3llik in da house
Hi and welcome R3!

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
06-04-2015 04:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
R3llik (04-06-2015)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,289
It's an honour to have you join our community Ken. Keep on keeping it real my friend and make yourself at home Drinks
06-04-2015 04:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spasmod's post:
R3llik (04-06-2015)
R3llik Offline

Likes Given: 6
(06-04-2015 04:48 PM)Spasmod Wrote:  It's an honour to have you join our community Ken. Keep on keeping it real my friend and make yourself at home Drinks
Thanks Spasmod I appreciate the warm welcome and even if the email was sent from the wrong account it was a good mistake LOL Glad to be here and looking forward to making myself at home here. Drinks
06-04-2015 04:51 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes R3llik's post:
Spasmod (04-06-2015)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Welcome to the forum, mate! Glad to have you with us. It sounds like you'll fit in well here. Lots of like-minded folks here fed up with the bullshit, you might want to check out our vaping advocacy section if you haven't already as we're becoming more and more involved in the politics of vaping every day. 

Kick off your shoes and stay a while! Smile
06-04-2015 05:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
R3llik (04-06-2015)