Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quantum Vapor Ry4
madecov Offline

Likes Given: 2
Quantum Vapor Ry4
I found these guys while just searching around.
They are in the USA and ship really quick. Options are endless from blend of VG/PG and bottle size to nic concentration, you can also have them enhance the flavoring.

I tried a 5ml bottle and was amazed by the flavor, it was great. very nice carmel tones and incredibly great cloud. 

I went through the bottle in less than a week since I'm chain vaping this stuff. I ordered a 50ml bottle and it arrived in three days. I have been letting half of it steep for about a week and will report back when I try that. Overall a great vape and a great flavor that is good right out of the mail box. I just ordered a second bottle so I don't run out and will let that steep for about two weeks and see where it goes.

[Image: 1379125800_10_1_USD_5_dark.png]
14-09-2013 08:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,587
RE: Quantum Vapor Ry4
That stuff sounds delicious! I wish I could find something good here in the UK, I'm going to be trying a few different juices over the next few weeks so I may be lucky.

One bottle in a week!! I know someone else who chainvapes... mentioning no names *cough*JohnnyMac*cough* Big Grin
14-09-2013 10:14 PM
The Vaper Offline

I've heard great, great things about RY4!
14-09-2013 11:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
madecov Offline

To my palette, it reminds me of a Macanudo Cigar but much smoother. It's become my all day Vape. Lots of different formulas out there. Each blends a little different. I'm going to try from other makers also.

[Image: 1379125800_10_1_USD_5_dark.png]
15-09-2013 12:46 PM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Mark, I think I'll have to order some of that Ry4 juice.  I've seen it but have yet to pull the trigger on some of the finer juices made in the USA.  So many flavors and they all sound so incredible.  I really think the real reason for my delay in trying them is there are so many flavors to choose from that I delay ordering any since I can't commit to just one and want them all.  I end up with nothing.  I tend to do that with just about everything, especially flashlight related stuff (most here know I am a severely addicted flashaholic!), and once I do pull the trigger on something I kick myself for not just pulling the trigger when I first wanted something.  But do I learn from it?  Hell no!  I'm a dumbass. Confused

I don't see how any of you could NOT be chain vapers. Tongue  Once I start a vaping session I vape with every breath until my tank runs out of juice (I need bigger tanks! Perhaps smaller would actually be better) or my battery drains.  It must take real willpower to stop after a cigarette's worth of vapor. Big Grin
22-09-2013 01:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
I find I just pick it up, take a few drags then put it down again, just much more regularly than I would roll a cig, I guess it balances out but my cig ritual was open a can, roll a cig, smoke cig, drink pint, repeat, vaping is dangerously convenient.
22-09-2013 11:20 PM