Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pulse-G atomizer
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,002
RE: Pulse-G atomizer
(04-02-2014 06:47 PM)liam Wrote:  pretty sure you never will.
 Or ever want to at that price! that's just ridiculous Angry
04-02-2014 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
liam Offline

Likes Given: 9
It is..it is...but then I think of how much I've spent in buying alot of cheap chinese clones and attys hoping they'd give a good vape only to have them wind up on a shelf collecting dust, and me wishing I'd never bought them in the first place and used the same money for buying a really good atty.But in the end I doubt i'll be getting a rocket or victoria secrets model.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 07:08 PM by liam.)
04-02-2014 07:06 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,002
All clones are not equal that's definitely a fact and sometimes it's the luck of the draw. I've only had one poor clone so far, though I think I've been pretty lucky. It's very highly recommended to do your homework though when it comes to clones and wait until everyone else has expressed their opinion before committing.

The Omega is a classic example, the clones were very hit and miss but luckily both Johnny and I received good ones. I can't fault mine at all.
04-02-2014 07:19 PM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
(04-02-2014 07:19 PM)Spasmod Wrote:  All clones are not equal that's definitely a fact and sometimes it's the luck of the draw. I've only had one poor clone so far, though I think I've been pretty lucky. It's very highly recommended to do your homework though when it comes to clones and wait until everyone else has expressed their opinion before committing.

The Omega is a classic example, the clones were very hit and miss but luckily both Johnny and I received good ones. I can't fault mine at all.
I have to agree.  Just because an atty might be a real/original one doesn't mean it's going to be a fantastic vape or any better than a quality clone that is a fraction of the cost.  Some folks get their first genesis atty only to discover they hate them.  I'd rather spend $15 and find out I don't like something then spend $150 on a genuine and find out I don't like it.

Like anything, shop from quality sites that let buyers discuss the good and the bad, and learn from them what is worth the money or not.  I have yet to be let down by a single purchase I've made where I did a little basic research before buying.  One of the reasons I shop at Fasttech is their fantastic forum where shoppers discuss the various products in a totally uncensored forum.  If it's crap you will know right away.  If it's a gem you will know in short order as well.  In fact, many of the clones I've bought are also bought by folks that have the original versions and in most cases the clone is damn near as good as the original.  In some cases the clone is actually better.  I'd hate like hell to spend $500 on a used rocket only to find that $13 would have gotten me a Pulse-G that is every bit as good. Smile

For many it's not about the price.  It's about owning the original along with the bragging rights that come with it and being part of an extremely exclusive club.  If they can afford that then more power to them.  They can have at it with my full blessing whether they want it or not.  I work too hard for my money and want the most bang for my dollar so for me it's clones all the way. Wink
04-02-2014 08:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
It is nice owning an original, I won't deny that,  but my clones far out weigh my originals, infact my next originals will be original clones....maybe not as nice as a caravella or stingray, but I'm thinking I'll get quite a kick out of vaping something I built myself or alongside my dad at least, plus, you cant get a 26700 mod, at all, which has a certain appeal to me if I'm honest.
04-02-2014 09:13 PM
liam Offline

Likes Given: 9
And a lot of the times the original is simply better....it's not about bragging rights it's about quality of workmansip,materials, and attention to detail. sometimes it has nothing to do with exclusiveness. I am a craftsmen, and I am a flyfisherman.......i own only a very few number of rods......most flyfishermen have owned or own twice or three times the number of rods I do.but the rods I own are of very high quality, and the feel in my hand and the way they perform make fishing with them such a pleasure. I cut my vaping teeth on an aga-t2 I learned how to build and wrap wicks on it for 8 months before I bought my first high end atty. even today I own no high end devices I spend my money on attys,but one day soon i hope to buy a high end device a GG or a atmomixani.and it won't be because of the label stamped on it, or polishing it up and parading it around....it will be because of the way it feels in my hand, the way it performs, and the knowledge it is dependable, and will perform excellently everytime I pick it up.
04-02-2014 09:45 PM
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,107
If anyone wants to dual coil theirs, I have nice short M2.5 screws to plug the holes for the mile long screws that hold the chamber reducer in place.. I got a pack of a dozen for about a quid from eBay but have left it single wick/coil for the moment. 

Anyone wanting a couple, I'm happy to stick them to a bit of card and put them in an envelope.

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
26-03-2014 08:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
Spasmod (03-27-2014)