Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pro tank 2
Skyray Offline
The Little Squonklet
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 1,121
Pro tank 2
Just bought a Pro tank 2 a long with a Nautilus tank, been looking into a few, should be here sometime next week just wondering peoples thoughts on them i know Nautilus is supposed to be one of the better ones but how does the latest Pro tank 2 compare ? it would seem i'm hooked lol i like my gadjets and will be spending more than i originally thought on vaping lol
21-01-2016 09:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skyray's post:
Michael (01-21-2016)
ecignut Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,945
RE: Pro tank 2
I don't know the pro tank but the Nautilus is one of the best MTL tanks along with the GS series of tanks from Eleaf. Hope you enjoy.
21-01-2016 10:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ecignut's post:
Skyray (01-22-2016)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
The ProTank 2 is a very good tank for mouth-to-lung vapers, I had two of them that I used exclusively for over a year, they were so good I didn't buy any other tanks during that time. They can leak if you're not careful with them, make sure everything is screwed together tight and it won't be a problem. The Nautilus is a great tank as well, probably a little better than the ProTank but they're both good. It's been so long since I used my ProTank (because I gave it to a coworker to help her quit smoking) that I honestly can't remember well enough to compare. I just remember it being awesome, for the time. Of course these days, all the sub-ohm tanks have come out and the ProTank and Nautilus won't get you anywhere near the same giant clouds as the TFV4,for example, but they're still good. 
21-01-2016 10:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
Skyray (01-22-2016)
Skyray Offline
The Little Squonklet
FreeCycle

Cheers for your replies, The best tank i currently own is a T3s which is really the first i got so was wanting something a bit better saying that i want to try a few so i'll prob also get a gs tank of some description to try as well, a long with another mod that takes 2 18650 batteries but that will prob be next month lol
Now because i just started i went out and bought a few juices from ebay which i know now may not be the best place to get them from so i've read on here what i want to know is why ? I can only assume its because of people making there own up and selling them,
The ones i've got are think fresh, Mysmoke, Ejuce today and Ice cigs is there any reason i shouldn't be using any of these brands ?
22-01-2016 07:46 AM
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
I can tell you right away that both your new tanks will be a huge upgrade from the T3S, that's the tank I used before upgrading to the ProTank 2. It's kind of funny how you're doing the same thing I did without meaning to Tongue

I don't know about those particular brands, but the reason people suggest not to get juice on eBay is just because you can't be 100% sure that it's safe. If it's not a professional company making it, there's a possibility of contaminants accidentally getting in the juice, or people using flavors that aren't meant for vaping, or not measuring the quantities accurately, or any number of other things that could go wrong. And if it is someone selling professionally made juice, there's no guarantee that they didn't tamper with it, or use some and sell you half a bottle, or anything. It's just safer overall to go with a trusted company. We've got some great vendors here on the forum that sell juice, or if there are particular flavors you like, I can try to recommend vendors for you. The most important thing is to be safe, and when you buy it second-hand from eBay there's no guarantee that it is safe. 
22-01-2016 09:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
Skyray (01-22-2016)
Skyray Offline
The Little Squonklet
FreeCycle

(22-01-2016 09:59 AM)Michael Wrote:  I can tell you right away that both your new tanks will be a huge upgrade from the T3S, that's the tank I used before upgrading to the ProTank 2. It's kind of funny how you're doing the same thing I did without meaning to Tongue

I don't know about those particular brands, but the reason people suggest not to get juice on eBay is just because you can't be 100% sure that it's safe. If it's not a professional company making it, there's a possibility of contaminants accidentally getting in the juice, or people using flavors that aren't meant for vaping, or not measuring the quantities accurately, or any number of other things that could go wrong. And if it is someone selling professionally made juice, there's no guarantee that they didn't tamper with it, or use some and sell you half a bottle, or anything. It's just safer overall to go with a trusted company. We've got some great vendors here on the forum that sell juice, or if there are particular flavors you like, I can try to recommend vendors for you. The most important thing is to be safe, and when you buy it second-hand from eBay there's no guarantee that it is safe. 
I got the T3s before i really looked into them normally i look into things before i buy lol but after seeing peoples comments on here chose the other two,
I could do with knowing some reliable sellers out of the ones i've tried so far coffee, Strawberry and pear drop i like the best,
Vendors from the UK would be best unless some of the others are better
23-01-2016 03:54 AM