Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posting Eliquid abroad
Andrew Scotchmer Offline

Likes Given: 0
Posting Eliquid abroad
Hi everyone,

I have a friend in the USA who'd like to try some UK made eliquid.  I've mailed liquid to others in the UK before using Royal Mail with no problems but how does it work when sending things airmail? Would USA customs confiscate the liquid, would there be a customs charge or is everything fine with posting eliquid to the states?  I was thinking of just saying "juice samples" on the package details or can I confidently say elquiid?

I should point out, I am sending these as a gift, it is not as a result of a business transaction.

Cheers
Andrew
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2013 03:19 PM by Andrew Scotchmer.)
17-11-2013 03:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Scotchmer's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
RE: Posting Eliquid abroad
Hi Andrew, you shouldn't have a problem as long as you describe the e-juice as 'Essential Oils' or 'Perfume' that's what small businesses seem to do when sending shipments into the US.

Also mark the consignment as 'Gift' avoid saying 'Samples' as it has been known to incur customs charges despite them supposedly not charging for gifts.

I would recommend taking it to your local P/O and just posting it as a standard small package (with tracking if required), avoid using ParcelForce 48 as they contract Fedex which can and has caused all kinds of untold problems.

Sorry I can't give specific instructions but hopefully some of these tips will help out.
17-11-2013 03:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spasmod's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: Posting Eliquid abroad
Call into the post office and pick up tge advise sheet. There are restrictions on the amount of liquid you can post.
17-11-2013 05:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes gords1001's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-21-2016)