Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pegasus Mini mod and Triton Mini Tank
ecignut Online
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 14,139
Pegasus Mini mod and Triton Mini Tank
Just got this set up at the start of the week and I have been taking it through its paces today. When you buy this kit you get 3 coils - a 1.2ohm coil, a TC coil and the new Clapton 1.8ohm coil (the Tardis[Image: smile.gif]). I decided to try the Clapton coil first so I filled the tank and left it for a while to check if it leaked - it did not. This coil in all honesty is no different to the standard 1.8 coil also used in the Nautilus as far as vapour and flavour are concerned, it is also expensive compared to the standard coil so I will not be using any - I will keep to the standard coil. The tank comes fitted with a wide bore drip tip which is daft and I changed it to a standard one, apart from that it is a nice neat tank and vapes on a par with the Nautilus. The 1.2ohm coil gives a good vapour output but the flavour is no better than the 1.8 coil, I still have to find the best power for this coil which is unusual for me - I usually hit on it pretty quick but it is around 16W. The Clapton BTW is best at 8.9W the same as the standard coil. I did not bother with the TC coil. The mod is great - I really like this - it is the first mod outwith my squonkers that has a separate battery and is lighter than any of my integrated ones. It is nice in the hand and has a good read-out screen it has 50W of power and I fitted it with a LG HE2 battery and it goes well. For MTL vapers it is not any better than other kits on the market and is not as good as the GS tanks with the 1.5 ohm coil - this IMO is by far the best set up for MTL outwith the drippers and squonkers. I hope this is of help to anyone thinking of buying it.
24-03-2016 05:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like ecignut's post:
gentlydoingit* (03-24-2016), Michael (03-24-2016)