Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PG&VG % for sub ohming
ADIE37 Offline
Squonk Club Member
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 280
PG&VG % for sub ohming
Morning all, I have been vaping for a couple of months now mostly mouth to lung style with my nautilus mini, I went and got myself a Atlantis v1 sub ohm kit from aspire as I wanted to get into sub ohming and direct lung hits, I use 70pg/30vg@18mg nicotine in menthol flavour in my mini I know for sub ohming to drop the nicotine level a lot but what I don't know is where to have the pg/vg levels and weather changing from menthol would be advisable, I'm thinking it would be as the menthol I use is quite strong in its flavour and I don't think it would be the best to straight lung hit with, Any thoughts would be great thanks Adie
16-12-2015 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes ADIE37's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,444
RE: PG&VG % for sub ohming
I have various blends of menthol, yeah it's an eye opener! but that's why I use it. 50/50 to 70/30 works well with the aspire coils, 80/20 at a stretch. 3 to 6mg nic, higher is full on harsh.
Not getting the panzer now?

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
16-12-2015 10:35 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gentlydoingit*'s post:
vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)
ADIE37 Offline
Squonk Club Member
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 280
RE: PG&VG % for sub ohming
It certainly clears the airways that's why I like it, I have a tester coming today 70pg 30vg 6mg nicotine to give it a whirl, As far as the panzer, Oh I'm still going to build a mod, Being into fidderly technical things its got to be done, The thing is I went on fasttechs site last night and went looking at what they had to offer, So many choices lol, I liked some of there box mods although I just can't see myself owning one, They just seem a little bulky for an everyday out and about device this is why I'm tending to look at the tube designs seem to be a little more pocket friendly, That's not to say that if any of my mates had one that I could try out for a day I wouldn't like it, As they say don't knock it till you try, it gives me something to think about in the new year first I'm going to build a tube mod, After xmas of course lol.
16-12-2015 11:00 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ADIE37's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)