Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Our E-liquid Experience
eciguser Offline

Likes Given: 0
Our E-liquid Experience
We usually like to use light colored liquids. It seems to us like coils/atomizers last longer than when using dark colored juices. With 2 of us using a ton of liquid each week, price is a big issue for us. We use a company that has pretty cheap juice. It is a 80/20 mix.. They have other juice with different mixtures also, but pricing is higher on the 50/50 mix. We use their affiliate program and off set a lot of our own e-liquid cost. For myself, I like a strong throat hit and strong flavor. I recommend any of the apple flavors or menthol flavors for the strong hit and flavor. Wife likes the fruity flavors, that are not near as strong. For tobacco flavors we both like their cherry tobacco and caramel tobacco. We pay $3.69 for a 10 ML bottle and $11.99 for a 50 ML bottle. A lot times they have specials and you always get 5% cash back in rewards points.. They have a special right now of 5 for $10.00 for a sample pack, but you cannot pick the flavors. Send us a message if you know of other low cost juice suppliers.

Rolleyes Steve & Alice
Madvapes

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 12:23 AM by Spasmod.)
18-12-2013 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like eciguser's post:
Galaxyrider (05-20-2014), vapejuiceuk (04-28-2016)
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
RE: Our E-liquid Experience
(18-12-2013 11:01 AM)eciguser Wrote:  We usually like to use light colored liquids. It seems to us like coils/atomizers last longer than when using dark colored juices. With 2 of us using a ton of liquid each week, price is a big issue for us. We use a company that has pretty cheap juice. It is a 80/20 mix.. They have other juice with different mixtures also, but pricing is higher on the 50/50 mix. We use their affiliate program and off set a lot of our own e-liquid cost. For myself, I like a strong throat hit and strong flavor. I recommend any of the apple flavors or menthol flavors for the strong hit and flavor. Wife likes the fruity flavors, that are not near as strong. For tobacco flavors we both like their cherry tobacco and caramel tobacco. We pay $3.69 for a 10 ML bottle and $11.99 for a 50 ML bottle. A lot times they have specials and you always get 5% cash back in rewards points.. They have a special right now of 5 for $10.00 for a sample pack, but you cannot pick the flavors. Send us a message if you know of other low cost juice suppliers.

Rolleyes Steve & Alice
Madvapes
I was fascinated by your post, I too love a good strong throat hit. I'm currently paying $8-12 per bottle for 24 nicotine strength. With that being said, I've been looking into making my own. There are several very helpful people here that would be glad to help you out there, and once Ive gottenmy own mixing supplies, I'd be happy to share any info I can with you.
In my estimation, I can purchase the 4 items needed for mixing, and syringes for measuring and bottles for storage and use, and pay for an entire years supply with what it would take to keep me in juice for a couple months.
Just food for thought.

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
20-05-2014 01:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Galaxyrider's post:
vapejuiceuk (04-28-2016)