Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OK Smokey Old Holborn
Andrew Scotchmer Offline

Likes Given: 0
OK Smokey Old Holborn
Here's my review of OK Smokey's famous Old Holborn eliquid.  I personnaly think they have nailed it with his one. It tastes exactly how I remember the real rolling tobacco to be. Just be warned however this is not the sweet tobacco we usually find in eliquids. Instead it gives a very dry vape with a leafy tobacco bitterness taste mixed with dried fruits. Hope you enjoy.

05-11-2013 08:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Scotchmer's post:
TinWhisker (03-18-2019)
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
RE: OK Smokey Old Holborn
Nice review.  Thanks for posting, Andrew! Smile
05-11-2013 09:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,002
Very nice and detailed review Andrew, thanks very much for sharing your thoughts and enthusiasm.

Some very interesting liquids there, I'm definitely going to check them out and I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the others too.

Much better camera angle too, please don't go back to the school master style Big Grin
06-11-2013 01:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
Thanks for the review Andrew,  you sound like your from my neck of the woods, I'm based in wigan. 

I like your camera angle, and style for that matter,  what do you vape when your not using an ego and clearomiser?  My first thought was to send you a davide glassomiser and see what you think lol.
06-11-2013 09:37 PM
Andrew Scotchmer Offline

Likes Given: 0
I'm about 20 miles away in Blackburn.  Thanks for the reply. I have a collection of mechanicals, tanks and the igo-l dripper but prefer the old ego and clearo for reviews and videos.

There's a couple of reasons really. One is that I'm often conscious that a newbie may be watching. When I began and started searching YT I was a bit intimidated by all the mods and technical stuff. So I try and just deliver the reviews using something a newbie will feel at home with and thereby I may encourage them to continue and try new flavours.

For the more experienced I think egos help level the playing field. Taste is not only subjective but largely dependent on our set up. However we all understand egos as that's what 99% of us probably started with and we understand how the vape changes when using our preferred device.

So no need to send me anything lol. Well except a few prayers for our football team up here 8)
14-11-2013 10:15 PM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
No problem,  I'm up there pretty regularly with work,  if you like flavours, you might want to visit the little puffer in wigan. I dont personally vape any tobacco flavours, I decided vaping isn't smoking so why not take advantage of not tasting smoke, I did used to smoke amber leaf but now I much prefer the sweet flavours. I'm not sure if they mix their own liquids, but I got aniseed and hot cinnamon at weekend,  I've had to lock them away as their just far too moorish,  they do do four 10ml bottles for a tenner though which is pretty cost effective. I also love their peanut/chocolate/caramel (snickers) toffee caramel and vanilla flavours.

Iactually have never used an ego battery, I came to vaping from ttorches where we take battery tech and charher tech very seriously, I just do not trust the ego type set ups because I cannot find out where the cells came from, I use samsung, sanyo and Panasonic cells, both protected and none protected, I do also have some more heavy duty cells that are giving me idea's for self built box or tube mods, one set of cells in particular are capable of 100a discharge bursts......maybe I'm part phillapinoAngel
14-11-2013 11:50 PM