Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not sure what to do, help?
Frozen Offline

Likes Given: 0
Not sure what to do, help?
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Hey guys,[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]I'm new to vaping, and I am a little confused with beginning. I was given a new pinnacle pro by a friend who owns a vape shop, and the plan is to use e-juice mostly, however I wasn't sure if I could use the juice in the "oil" bullet that comes with the vape. If not, I figured I could just soak some organic cotton in the liquid and it would be fine.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]However I emailed the customer service of the company who makes the pinnacle and they gave me two answers. One email said it would be fine, another said only use dry herbs in the pinnacle, even though it comes with an oil bullet? Which really confused the situation. The customer service was pretty terrible. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]So I figured I'd ask here. What do you guys think I do for vaping e-juice out of my pinnacle pro? Any help would be greatly appreciated. [/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Apologies if I seem clueless, I've had so many answers on this subject, I'm not sure what to think haha.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Thanks a lot. [/font]
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 11:50 PM by Frozen.)
03-12-2015 11:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Frozen Offline

RE: Not sure what to do, help?
Not sure why "font open sans Ariel" is all over the place... Can't seem to get rid of it as I can't even see it when I try to edit... Sorry about that haha
03-12-2015 11:54 PM
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,104
Hi frozen. It's primarily designed to do both esolids(wax/oil) and herbs, though to me it seems more geared toward getting high rather than vaping. I've never used one and can only speak of what people have said to me.. I'm sure you can't use eliquids in there very well, the temperature vs the volume of liquid might not be enough to vaporise efficiently and the possibility of leaks is also likely.  
Bizarre thing to be given by a vape shop, why not a more conventional vaping device?

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 12:52 AM by gentlydoingit*.)
04-12-2015 12:45 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gentlydoingit*'s post:
ecignut (12-04-2015)
Frozen Offline

Thanks for the reply, the last fourm I went on ignored the post, and then basically called me stupid for it, so I appreciate it. 
And yeah I know it's a weird thing haha, one of my buddies owns the shop, and he just asked if I wanted one, free of charge so of course I said yes! I'm not exactly sure what to do in the situation, and it seems the company who made the product is just as confused as I am. It seems no one knows what to do in the situation, and it seems like a split opinion, that the cotton soaked in juice will be fine (obviously not dripping, but saturated) or that it won't be. 

Perhaps I'll give it a try and see what results I get out of it? I know the cotton will not combust in the chamber so theoretically the juice should turn to vapor and it should be fine. Theoretically being the key word there.

04-12-2015 06:20 AM
gentlydoingit* Offline
TVF FreeCycle Manager
FreeCycle Manager

Likes Given: 7,104
It's almost rude not to try it out Smile drop back in here and tell us how it goes.

Don't forget to apply for the freecycle section!
http://www.thevapingforum.com/Forum-FreeCycle--191
04-12-2015 08:41 AM
Whiskey Offline

Likes Given: 2,590
Correct , it was not designed to vape E-juice, but other things that we shall not mention on this forum.
So I would look into other set-ups that are in fact for E-juice, if your looking to try vaping instead of the smokes, good luck!!Smile
04-12-2015 03:36 PM