Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noobie with a (iStick 60w+Atlantis 2) tubie.
Jamir0n Offline

Likes Given: 4
Noobie with a (iStick 60w+Atlantis 2) tubie.
Hi there, just starting to vape my way outa tobacco land with this new toy: Eleaf iStick TC 60w+ Atlantis 2 atomizer.

This iStick supports TC with Ni/Ti modes & non-TC VW mode.
Which I'm almost completely ignorant as to what that's supposed to mean!

One point to state:
I'm no cloud chaser
And I'm into non-sweet heavy flavors ie. tobacco, NETs, etc. ( for now)
Also that Im in this to curb my smoking habit a bit down or completely on to oblivion memoryland.
( u didn't count those, did u? Pleasantry)

What setting should I be aiming for ( using 80/20 juice)?
Any tips? General or specifically regarding TC ?
about Atlantis 2 (0.3ohm atomizers)?
Appreciate your input & insights.

Much Thanx, in Advance!Big_boss
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 03:59 AM by Jamir0n.)
03-02-2016 01:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Noobie with a (iStick 60w+Atlantis 2) tubie.
Welcome to the forum! Much of vaping is personal preference, so you'll want to find what settings work best for you with the juice you use, but we can at least get you started down the right path. First of all, never use nickel or titanium coils in power mode, if they get too hot they can put off dangerous fumes, so only use kanthal coils in power mode and only use nickel or titanium in tc mode. 
With high VG juice and at 0.3 ohms in the Atlantis, you'll want to use pretty low nicotine since it hits harder than a less powerful tank would. I recommend around 6mg or so, then maybe taper off if you find you don't need that strong of a fix. 
The Atlantis works great at around 50W which will give you big clouds, though since you're not a cloud chaser it might be best to start lower around 35W and work your way up until you find your sweet spot. 
I'm fairly new to TC myself, so I can't give recommendations on what temp settings to use, but I'm sure somebody will be along soon to help out. In the meantime, welcome, and vape on! Congratulations on deciding to lessen your smoking habit, every cigarette you don't smoke is a victory Big Grin
03-02-2016 04:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply