Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noob help plz xD
DEATHquidox Offline

Likes Given: 0
Noob help plz xD
Hey guys,
(This is a little long so skip to flavors if you like)
I just started vaping a few days ago (leaving blu ecigs behind) 
So far I've learned about steeping juices, vg and pg I think its called I dont remember but vg gives you more smoke. And thats what like cause it makes it fun to play with

Im not a smoker I don't get any nicotine in my juices because I dont want to be addicted to it. I like to play with the smoke like do smoke tricks and I like the flavors that I can get. 

My set up is an X2 I bought from my local gas station nothing major it was 50$ I got 2 really cheap flavors that came with it and my god it tastes like cough meds lol anyways lets get to the real reason im here.

Juices, I dont know any good juice brands and what companies specialize in. That being said I have thought about getting the zamplerbox that gives you 3-6-11 flavors a month depending on what you want to pay for. Its like 25$ for 6 of them and 45$ for 11 a month which is nice and they are mixed. Im aware I shouldn't buy flavors from my gas station lol I got that we have a local vape shop ima go to that just opened. Please just leave some feedback and juice flavors and brands that are just to die for. Ill try anything for the most part not licorice tho or anything thats fruity unless its a mix of 1 or 2 flavors if its just basic apple Id like an apple- cinnamon mix type thing anyways thanks for the feedback guys. And I really like menthol due to the fact that I love minty flavors (like the orbit gum that clears ur nos tunnels (can't spell the word) 

Okay this has gone on to long. Thanks guys

18-11-2015 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes DEATHquidox's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)
TinWhisker Online
The Salty Dog
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 19,966
RE: Noob help plz xD
As far as mint/menthol, vendor here HiLIQ has a very nice juice called Ice Coke, vapes exactly as it sounds like it would. Nice bright menthol with a good flat-cola exhale. I like it a lot, and I'm not a big menthol juice guy. The other one I can think of along those lines is Mint Chocolate from Arkansas eLiquids. At first it was way too minty but it has steeped a few months and now it's really nice; exactly like what you would think mint chocolate would taste like. AR has a lot of really good ones; shame they aren't active here anymore because I'd talk them up more. Now that I make my own juice, I haven't bought a brand in a while so I can't help much further. Others here will pop in though I'm sure.

Great thinking, going to a local shop. You really need to do that; everyone should. Test some juices, try out some gear, ask questions.
18-11-2015 02:01 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like TinWhisker's post:
BOB (11-18-2015), Ryan (11-21-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)
DEATHquidox Offline

Likes Given: 0
(18-11-2015 02:01 PM)TinWhisker Wrote:  As far as mint/menthol, vendor here HiLIQ has a very nice juice called Ice Coke, vapes exactly as it sounds like it would. Nice bright menthol with a good flat-cola exhale. I like it a lot, and I'm not a big menthol juice guy. The other one I can think of along those lines is Mint Chocolate from Arkansas eLiquids. At first it was way too minty but it has steeped a few months and now it's really nice; exactly like what you would think mint chocolate would taste like. AR has a lot of really good ones; shame they aren't active here anymore because I'd talk them up more. Now that I make my own juice, I haven't bought a brand in a while so I can't help much further. Others here will pop in though I'm sure.

Great thinking, going to a local shop. You really need to do that; everyone should. Test some juices, try out some gear, ask questions.

Sounds good thanks for the feedback.
18-11-2015 05:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DEATHquidox's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)
PoleCat Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 9
Definitely shop at our vendors (top of page), they have great prices and great products... and they help in many ways.

As far as flavors, I have found that I am partial to Vanilla Custard, Strawberries & Creme, and an assortment of mixed melon flavors. It's fun to mix and match.

Support your local vape-shop... Try everything.
19-11-2015 09:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PoleCat's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)