Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to the forum New to vaping
cionpapi Offline

Likes Given: 1
New to the forum New to vaping
My name is Jose. I'm new to Vape.2 days ago I purchased an itaste vv v3 battery and a dual coil tank from vapenvapeny anything g I should know. I am a hookah smoker. So I am in it more for taste and clouds. Any pointer are appreciated tanks batteries experiences please share
19-03-2015 04:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes cionpapi's post:
JohnnyMac (03-19-2015)
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: New to the forum New to vaping
Welcome to the forum Jose! You might want to check out my blog series on here. I detailed my vaping journey as I started with cigalikes and gradually worked my way up into advanced mods and atomizers. If you've got any questions about vaping, just ask and we'll help any way we can Smile 
19-03-2015 05:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael's post:
cionpapi (03-19-2015), JohnnyMac (03-19-2015)
cionpapi Offline

Thanks I will definitely check it out 
19-03-2015 06:07 PM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Welcome to TVF, Jose! I vape just for the flavor and clouds as well and love hookah. I vape zero nic juices.

As a hookah smoker there has to be an appeal with the ritual of setting up the hookah for a smoke session. Because of that for flavor and clouds I suggest you go straight to a 40 or 50 watt VW regulated mod to start with along with a good RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer). You will appreciate the need to drip every few hits and the flavor and clouds will be like what you are used to with a hookah. Even a nice RTA (rebuilable tank atomizer) like a Lemo will give all the flavor and clouds you want with a painless build and the total cost will be as little as $70 -$80. With an RTA like the Lemo you can vape tasty clouds while driving without the need to drip.

Hit us up for any help you need. ;)
19-03-2015 06:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnnyMac's post:
Michael (03-21-2015)
Robjenko Online
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,032
Hi Jose. Welcome to TVF Good

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
19-03-2015 07:30 PM
Don Online
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 10,733
Hi and welcome Jose!

Good to have you here.

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
19-03-2015 09:41 PM
cionpapi Offline

(19-03-2015 06:43 PM)JohnnyMac Wrote:  Welcome to TVF, Jose!  I vape just for the flavor and clouds as well and love hookah.  I vape zero nic juices.

As a hookah smoker there has to be an appeal with the ritual of setting up the hookah for a smoke session. Because of that for flavor and clouds I suggest you go straight to a 40 or 50 watt VW regulated mod to start with along with a good RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer).  You will appreciate the need to drip every few hits and the flavor and clouds will be like what you are used to with a hookah. Even a nice RTA (rebuilable tank atomizer) like a Lemo will give all the flavor and clouds you want with a painless build and the total cost will be as little as $70 -$80.  With an RTA like the Lemo you can vape tasty clouds while driving without the need to drip.

Hit us up for any help you need. Wink

Johnny mac thanks for the advice. I wish I knew a little sooner. I got beat over the head at VapeNY store in bayridge I paid 80 for a itaste vv v3 and a dc vapeny tank that only hold 1.5ml not getting the clouds I like it like a regular e cig. I need to learn more about build them and cotton and coils I'm a quick learn but don't have anyone I know who vapes. I'm tired of setting up an entire hookah for smoke flavor and clouds. I just want a good cloud making vape atomizer tank hat ever combo I can get
20-03-2015 06:30 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,131
Welcome to TVF Jose! Good
20-03-2015 07:38 PM
BOB Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 10,060
Hi Jose welcome to TVF

if at first you don't succeed ,call it version 1.0
23-03-2015 07:26 PM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
(20-03-2015 06:30 PM)cionpapi Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 06:43 PM)JohnnyMac Wrote:  Welcome to TVF, Jose!  I vape just for the flavor and clouds as well and love hookah.  I vape zero nic juices.

As a hookah smoker there has to be an appeal with the ritual of setting up the hookah for a smoke session. Because of that for flavor and clouds I suggest you go straight to a 40 or 50 watt VW regulated mod to start with along with a good RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer).  You will appreciate the need to drip every few hits and the flavor and clouds will be like what you are used to with a hookah. Even a nice RTA (rebuilable tank atomizer) like a Lemo will give all the flavor and clouds you want with a painless build and the total cost will be as little as $70 -$80.  With an RTA like the Lemo you can vape tasty clouds while driving without the need to drip.

Hit us up for any help you need. Wink

Johnny mac thanks for the advice. I wish I knew a little sooner. I got beat over the head at VapeNY store in bayridge I paid 80 for a itaste vv v3 and a dc vapeny tank that only hold 1.5ml not getting the clouds I like it like a regular e cig. I need to learn more about build them and cotton and coils I'm a quick learn but don't have anyone I know who vapes. I'm tired of setting up an entire hookah for smoke flavor and clouds. I just want a good cloud making vape atomizer tank hat ever combo I can get
Some vaping folks have a problem with even stopping to drip some juice into an RDA and prefer the convenience of a clearo. Until the really nice RTAs like the Lemo, Orchid, etc, you couldn't get the right combination of flavor, clouds, and convenience.

Nowadays there are some truly impressive sub-ohm clearos being released that perform like an RDA with the convenience of a clearo. The Arctic is getting rave reviews and is being offered on most sites now. It goes down to 0.2 ohms and supposedly performs as good as a dripper.
23-03-2015 08:35 PM