Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New mod help
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 1,303
RE: New mod help
Oh, TC *IS* the future of vaping.  Of that, there is no doubt.  TC tech AS IT IS NOW - not so much.  The devices read diffferently according to ambient temperature, chain vaping is hard to manage, and the metals issue is still being resolved.

In the future, I see REAL temp control - and I'll buy the hell out of it!

Remind one liberal per day, that laws affect only the law-abiding.
29-10-2015 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Almost Jaded's post:
TinWhisker (11-02-2015)
Keeper420 Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: New mod help
Tc is definitely the "newest" rave about vaping and I find it great for flavor and a good amount of clouds with a higher powered mod. I just got my Sigelei150w tc and StarrePro tank and the pair is definitely beast mode but I can agree if ur moving up from 50w to 80w you might as well go with a 100+w mod. You have more options like that in the future. ... I have a cool fire 4 40w, ipvD2 75wtc, and sigelei 150w tc, and my carry around is my ipv d2 75wtc bc it's a stealth mod that is compact but packs a punch! When I'm home I pull out the big guns for monster clouds. Now tanks I have the Atlantis V2, Freemax starre,  and the freemax starre pro tank 1 for each mod and thrs a big difference between the 3 but all quality tanks and I always vape max to higher vg but that's my preference. You definitely should take some time and research and read and watch reviews before going forward for ur final verdict. Now the last thing I want to touch on is I have tried plenty of other mods and tanks since my good friend owns 9 vapor shops but I'm not into building and all that I just don't find it appealing to me. Out of the 2 mods you mentioned the GT is the way to go!  But for tc just make sure you DO NOT vape on power mode when a nickel coil is in place it's HIGHLY dangerous! !! I've been vaping for a few years now but recently stopped smoking cigarettes completely for 8 months now and it's bc of making vaping a hobby as well as a safer route than smoking pack after pack of cigs. Tc mode gives you the best flavor and cool vape and if you like a warmer vape than boost up the temp. And set ur joules /watt up BTW the joules or watt set in tc is the ramp up to get to your desired temp but keep in mind that you gauge it according to ur drawl and what coil your running with. Hope this helps you with not just ur decision. I've had to ask a lot of people on my journey and hopefully I can start helping others now that I'm a bit more knowledgeable with vaping! We all start somewhere  but with research and others helping you can get to where you want to be with your vape journey! Vape on!
02-11-2015 04:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply