Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New here!
c0pper_t0p Offline

Likes Given: 0
New here!
Hey all! Just found this forum thanks to the reddit community. I've vaped on and off for about a year but just recently made a full ditch effort to kick analogues. Up until about three weeks ago I had never heard of rebuildables or mods. I think that's one thing that has helped me stick to vaping and not smoking is it is now a hobby for me. Anyway 3 weeks analogue free! I'm rocking my first mod (Caravela clone) running on aw imr 18490. Don't have an RDA yet due to funds being tight but until I can get my hands on one I'm using an iclear 30s clearomizer. Hope to contribute to this community and learn as much as I can. Thank you!
24-05-2014 10:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Don Offline
Pod and Squonk Club founder :)
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 15,066
RE: New here!
Hi and welcome!

The Caravela is nice. It goes very well with the Taifun GT. The clones of that are nice and among the easiest atomisers to build. 

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com
24-05-2014 10:37 PM
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
Welcome to the forum. Dont worry about splashing a pile on an rba/rda, you cam get satisfying results from one of the ud attys or the various clones about. The most important bit is how good your coiling/wicking is, and that purely takes practice, nothing more, nothing less. Take a look at the trident clones, its an easy dripper to learn on and well capable of handling .2ohms or less, ive taken my airholes out to 3mm for the dual coil set up (1/8") and the flavour is still incredible.
24-05-2014 10:55 PM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 9,003
Welcome and congratulations on being cigarette free for 3 weeks.

We'll be more than happy to help get you on the right track with advice on rebuildables Yes where do you see yourself heading ? there's various types of rebuildable and they each have their pros and cons depending on your vaping environment.

Probably best to start with a simple dripping rebuildable, see how you like it and go from there. It won't be long before you know all the intricacies Smile

25-05-2014 11:18 AM