Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Years plans?
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
New Years plans?
Happy New Year everyone!

I've been trying to figure out last-minute plans for New Years with my girlfriend, and that got me wondering what everyone is doing for the big night. Do you guys (and gals!) have anything fun planned? Maybe a big party with a hundred people, or a quiet evening with your "someone special," or are you a party pooper who falls asleep at 9pm before the ball even drops? I want to hear about it!

Also, I'm interested to hear about how my friends across the pond celebrate (or don't). Here in the East Coast USA a lot of people tune in to the NYC ball dropping over Manhattan, but of course that's 5 hours late for you guys in GMT! Come to think of it, that's a few hours ahead for folks on the West Coast, so what do you do over there?

Myself, I'm either going to a barbecue cookout at my good friend's house, or driving to Atlanta to meet my girlfriend's uncle, I haven't decided yet. Either way, it's gonna involve lots of food and Dr. Pepper and fireworks. 
31-12-2014 05:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply