Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Squonker
Merlin7 Offline

Likes Given: 116
New Squonker
I’ve just joined the squonker club, I had a dot mod mec mod and I really enjoyed squonking on it, so .........I’ve lashed out and ordered a lost Vape’s therion 75c bottom feed mod, and a sxk clone of the Hadaley and Narda rda and an authentic Snapdragon after much searching. I’m not sure if I qualify for the toddle club as I tend to vape around 20 to 30 Watts on my rtas. I don’t like hot vape or coughing my guts out as I’ve just about kicked the cigs, down to 10 a day from 50. I really don’t enjoy the taste of the coffin nails anymore, but love the flavour of vapes. I’m a bit a a conservative old codger and it took me a while to try squonking, wish I’d tried it much earlier. I had visions of mega clouds of Vapour and lung burning vapes on them, I think we should have an education section on here like pros and cons of all the different types of vaping.
Back in the day a long long time ago in my hippy days, the only vaping that was going on was hot knives! I bet a lot of you reprobates remember that.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 08:41 AM by Merlin7.)
11-06-2018 10:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin7's post:
Don (06-12-2018)