Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Nicotine Alliance support Campaign
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,115
New Nicotine Alliance support Campaign
Hi Everybody the New Nicotine Alliance has become the latest to support the campaign. I received this reply via email. I think its a good thing Good

Hi Robert,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you following last nights board meeting, but i’ve had a busy day.
As agreed, I raised your point at the meeting, and can report back to you that we have an on-going project which will be posted on the site as a ‘Resources’ page. This will include all resources for vapers to go to for as much information as possible. As an example, Clive Bates’ website, the counter factual will be included in there. Whilst we are still working on this, a first draft has already been more or less agreed, and we are nearly ready to go live on it. We may be able to include a link to your site on the first release, but at this stage I cannot promise that. We do however intend to have it added at a later stage if it does not make the first release.
I hope that this is acceptable to you for the time being and would like to thank you for the idea. We wish you all the very best in your efforts for the greater cause.

Best Regards.,
Andy Morrison.
NNA Board member.

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
20-03-2015 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Robjenko's post:
BOB (03-21-2015), jessica (03-23-2015), Michael (03-21-2015), Spasmod (03-20-2015)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,233
RE: New Nicotine Alliance support Campaign
Fantastic Rob!
20-03-2015 03:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply