Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Arrivals: Acrohm Fush Semi Mech Mod with 5 Changing Light Colors
Vapeciga Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

Likes Given: 0
New Arrivals: Acrohm Fush Semi Mech Mod with 5 Changing Light Colors
Acrohm Fush is a semi mech mod that his body can produce 5 colors LED light, before we meet it, maybe you have been not seen any vape devices which can produce LED light and the colors can change. The LED light reminds me of fireflies, but the little animal has only one color — green. Making me feel more interesting, the Acrohm Fush Semi Mech Mod has five different colors, the red color, blue color, green color, pink color, white color. Let's imagine, whether it's the different colors of light shining on the stage, or a light stick waving under the stage, all of these look so gorgeous and so attractive. This Acrohm Fush Semi Mech Mod not only can be used as a vape mod for us to enjoy the wonderful vaping journey, but also can be used as a light stick when we watch stage shows. haha, this is a great design and idea. If you don't want it to emit light, you can also change it into a non-luminous vape mod, above its lid, it has two switches, one is a switch that controls the vaping function of the device, one is the function of controlling color lights. You can control the switch as you like.

[Image: upload_2019-12-13_17-13-21-png.17493]

Built-in chip, safer to use

Super durable bulletproof polycarbonate (PC) tube, durable.

Food grade 304 stainless steel, can be used with confidence.

It can match all Atomizers (RDA, RTA, RDTA)perfectly, include a sub-ohm tank(0.07 - 25 ohms).

[Image: Acrohm_Fush_Semi_Mech_Mod_with_5_Changin...1564454053]

Let's look at the material inside of the Acrohm Fush Semi Mech Mod, the material is copper, as we all know, copper is a high conductor of electricity, ensuring stable power and performance. Let's look at this device more carefully, we can see that there are 6 small holes on the lid, do you know what they do? They the air vent, the air flows through the entire pipe from top to bottom, the 6 small holes can give the Acrohm Fush Semi Mech Mod cooling and regulating airflow. Fush use the 18650 battery, the battery has a long use life and very durable. When you begin to vape, this battery support 300 to 350 hits every day. For vape lovers who are usually scared to use mech mod, I would like to recommend the Acrohm Fush Semi Mech Mod to you highly. Because it is very safe, using it is very comfortable without any worries.

Link: https://www.vapeciga.com/products/acrohm...i-mech-mod

Price: $28.99 from vapeciga.com
13-12-2019 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply