Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help IGO W (RDA) dripper
iUnknown- Offline

Likes Given: 0
Need help IGO W (RDA) dripper
I want to use the IGO W (RBA/RDA) dripper on my vision spinner 2, can someone teach me how to do this? Here is what this youtube video comment said "this is very easy to make. It was a single single micro coil. Get an igo-w, some 28g kanthal wire and wrap a 12 wrap on a 1/16" bit. Throw some cotton in there, juice it up and you are good to go." I would Highly appreciate it! Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 08:53 PM by iUnknown-.)
30-03-2015 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Need help IGO W (RDA) Tank
The Igo-W is not going to work well on a Vision Spinner 2. Rebuildable tanks work best on mods with higher power than the Spinner can put out. You might be able to make it work, but I'd highly recommend a new mod to get the best experience. 
The Igo-W is not a tank, it's a dripper. That means you're going to have to drip juice onto the coils between every couple of puffs. Like the comment said, get yourself 28 gauge kanthal wire and a 1/16" drill bit. Wrap the wire around the drill bit 12 times, keeping the wraps as close to each other as possible. When you finish, it should look like a spring that's been completely pressed together. You should have two short lengths of wire sticking out from the coil. Push one through the hole in the middle post on the Igo-W, and push the other wire through one of the other posts (it doesn't matter which one). Make sure the coil is as close to the posts as you can get it without touching the posts. Then screw down the screws, and trim off the excess wire. Roll up a bit of organic cotton and push it through the middle of the coil, and tuck a bit down into the base of the Igo-W. Saturate the cotton with juice, put the top cap on the Igo-W, and you're ready to go. 
I hope that made sense. It's hard to describe all this in words, you're much better off just finding a YouTube video to show you how to do it. Just search "Igo-W single coil build" and I'm sure you'll find something good. 
30-03-2015 08:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply