Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW INAWERA E-AROMAT FLAVOURS /PART 1
Reptile Offline

Likes Given: 0
NEW INAWERA E-AROMAT FLAVOURS /PART 1
NEW INAWERA E-AROMAT FLAVOURS  

10% Flavour (1ml in 9ml of 26mgInawera VPG Power Smoke

PLEASE NOTE THAT THROAT HIT AND VAPOUR PRODUCTION IS DEPENDENT ON THE MIX AND  SET UP USED

Strawberry.       Not like the sharp wild type strawberry flavours I have tasted; more like strawberry jelly!  This is lovely and sweet on the inhale, with a proper strawberry after taste.
This would definitely be an all- day type vape for the strawberry and sweet lovers amongst us, as well as a perfect mixer with most flavours.

Bilberry.      Don’t know why,but I was expecting this flavour to be sour tasting!
It is in fact a lovely sweet berry,slightly dry, very much like blueberry but juicier and sweeter on the palette. Definitely an all-day  vape, and also as a great mixer too.

Lime.      It’s not like lime zinger, which I find is just too over powering, more like what you find in opal fruits to us older generation, and starburst for you youngsters!
Inawera seem to have the citric and the acidity just right with this.
All day vape and excellent mixer.

Lemon        Not too sharp, not too sweet. On the exhale Tastes very much like lemon meringue pie; clean and fresh on the inhale. Excellent for mixing with other fruits, or vaping on its own. Citric and acidity perfectly balanced once again.

Tropic       Exactly as labelled.  I get mango, banana,passion fruit and melon.
Definitely more in there, but that’s what I can taste.
Another dry type vape, perfectly balanced and flavoursome.
Although good for mixing,  I personally won’t be mixing this with other flavours as I like it, just how it is! 

Cinnamon   I have never tried a cinnamon e- liquid before and was really excited about mixing this one up. It tastes exactly like the cinnamon sticks you get in the chemists.
Nice and strong on the inhale; which adds to the throat hit. Lovely cooling effect on the exhale.
Another standalone flavour.Excellent.

Apple    Lovely crisp, clean,fresh taste. Gives the palette a really nice cleansing sensation. Reminded me very much of the cox apple.
Ideal for mixing with all fruit flavours

Punch         Definitely an aptly named flavour.
Rich Jamaica cake, spicy fruit and clove.
I like my flavours very strong, but at 10%; this was far too much for me.
5% worked better.
An ideal flavour For those that like a hard hitting throat hit, ( no pun intended lol )  
This is not an all- day vape for me,but would be for some. Great for dripping as the flavour is intense.

Chai       I found this flavour Very light and refreshing.
It’s mainly ginger and lemon, just like you would get with herbal tea.
Tickles the tongue on the inhale, has a subtle sweetness on the exhale.
Would be an excellent mixer, or as a standalone flavour.

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2013 04:47 PM by Reptile.)
22-12-2013 11:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: NEW INAWERA E-AROMAT FLAVOURS /PART 1
The cinnamon and punch sound awesome.  I'll definitely be mixing in the new year, particularly since my rsst is working as it should now Cool
22-12-2013 11:50 PM
Reptile Offline

(22-12-2013 11:50 PM)gords1001 Wrote:  The cinnamon and punch sound awesome.  I'll definitely be mixing in the new year, particularly since my rsst is working as it should now Cool
nice one mate.....I use an aga t2 in auto drip mode with micro coil and cotton...Awesome..
23-12-2013 04:43 PM
gords1001 Offline

I'm finding a long cotton wick works perfectly for me, no need to tilt or anything.
23-12-2013 05:40 PM
Reptile Offline

(23-12-2013 05:40 PM)gords1001 Wrote:  I'm finding a long cotton wick works perfectly for me, no need to tilt or anything.
al give that a go.. just been using a diddy wee bit, just barely through the coil....works tho Smile

been tryin cotton and micro in the GT .. tis a steam train Big Grin
23-12-2013 06:53 PM
gords1001 Offline

With perseverance,  I've not found anything cotton wont work inBig Grin im looking forward to drying out the ikarus thats wrapped up for under the tree. Dual coil 18350 hybrid genesis. Should be fun
23-12-2013 09:31 PM
Reptile Offline

(23-12-2013 09:31 PM)gords1001 Wrote:  With perseverance,  I've not found anything cotton wont work inBig Grin im looking forward to drying out the ikarus thats wrapped up for under the tree. Dual coil 18350 hybrid genesis. Should be fun
yeah man...proper.    nice lookin hybrid them. Got the kraken from our chinese friends.
Aint tried it yet, but thinking dual micro .   Lovely little atty... checked it for shorts , it's fine Big Grin
23-12-2013 09:38 PM
gords1001 Offline

I've heard good things about the kracken.  May pick one up at some point. I'll see if this ikarus reignites my interest in genesis attys first. At the moment my favorite is my fogger v2.  Got that vaping a treat now.
23-12-2013 09:58 PM
Reptile Offline

(23-12-2013 09:58 PM)gords1001 Wrote:  I've heard good things about the kracken.  May pick one up at some point. I'll see if this ikarus reignites my interest in genesis attys first. At the moment my favorite is my fogger v2.  Got that vaping a treat now.
didnt bother with the fogger as everyone was moaning about it, tricky coilin etc..  but I do like the look of it .   Might just get one.
Got the GT from FT and aint put it down!.....proper steamer.   micro and cotton .
23-12-2013 10:23 PM
gords1001 Offline

Coiling its a piece of piss. Getting the wicking right takes a little patience but its worth it.

For me. Use a screwdriver the diameter of the wick slots. Wrap a micro coil, feed the cotton through, cut it longer than the chamber, double it over to act like the excess cottin in a dripper and mop up and excess liquid. Leave off the oring and use the chimney as a juice control.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2013 10:52 PM by gords1001.)
23-12-2013 10:48 PM