Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My strategy for making ejuice
bibliora Offline
Where did I go??

Likes Given: 3,001
RE: My strategy for making ejuice
Stev, I'm also having some trouble with taste.  The last round of juice I bought, I had them add extra flavor which helped.  This is just a thought since I have no real experience, as you are making your own, keep adding flavor concentrate until you can taste it then back off.  I'm still in single flavor mode, one fruit at a time right now.
21-05-2016 11:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
stev32k Offline

Likes Given: 27
Here is a listing of the vaping equipment I currently own and use.

I have four of these batteries:https://www.vaporworld.biz/batteries/smok-vision-kanger-invo-ego-vv-batteries/vision-spinner-2-1600mah-authentic/

I have three of these tanks:http://www.vaporbeast.com/aspire-et-s-glass-bottom-vertical-coil-clearomizer-1-8-ohm-3-ml.html

I have six of these tanks: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Aspire-CE5-B...ap-ce5.htm

I have one of these starter kits and use 1.5 ohm coils: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-N...rnbk10.htm

The Kanger supports 0.5 ohm coils, but I don't use them - only 1.5 ohm.

I have no interest in clouds of vapor or chocolate cake taste or any other flavor for that matter. I'm not opposed to the vapor tasting good, but that is a distant second to nicotine delivery.
21-05-2016 11:17 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes stev32k's post:
Fatboy (05-30-2016)
stev32k Offline

Likes Given: 27
Just an update. I have gone through maybe 20 or 25 combinations of nicotine, VG, and PG (actually lost count). The first thing I learned is there is a big difference in the vapor throat hit between a Kangertech nebox using a 1.5 ohm coil and an Aspire EGO Clearomizer BVC with a 1.8 ohm coil. A 24mg/ml mix in the Aspire tank is fairly mild and almost pleasant the same mix in the nebox will almost burn my throat out. Even when the two are set to about the same voltage the nebox with its much greater air & vapor flow makes 24mg nicotine very unpleasant.

After much trial and error I settled on a mix of 60 VG: 40 PG, and 12mg/ml nicotine for the Kanger Nebox and 60 VG : 40 PG with 18 mg/ml nicotine for the aspire tanks.

Next I started trying different flavors. I bought 6 different Lorann flavors; cherry, orange, raspberry, vanilla, banana, and apple (can you tell I like fruit). The first batch I tried was a blend of 10 parts cherry and one part vanilla. I added 10% of the blend to my 18mg aspire mix and it was wonderful. I could actually taste the cherry but it was not overwhelming. I tried the same mix with orange and it was also wonderful.

Until I mixed my own flavors I had never tasted any flavor in any of the ejuice I purchased. All the ejuice I brought came from VistaVapors and I can only think their flavors were very weak.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2016 10:43 PM by stev32k.)
30-05-2016 10:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes stev32k's post:
Fatboy (05-30-2016)
bibliora Offline
Where did I go??

Likes Given: 3,001
(30-05-2016 10:32 PM)stev32k Wrote:  Until I mixed my own flavors I had never tasted any flavor in any of the ejuice I purchased.  All the ejuice I brought came from VistaVapors and I can only think their flavors were very weak.
Good to know, I'm looking forward to mixing my own as well.  Thinking of going ahead and buying the flavors to enhance the mediocre juice I've got now.  I'm a fruit fan myself.
30-05-2016 11:19 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like bibliora's post:
Fatboy (05-30-2016), Michael (05-31-2016)