Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My story
DarthVaper23 Offline

Likes Given: 2
My story
Good day fellow vapers.  I have been vaping cig free for 6 months now and thought it was a good idea to share my experience on here for anyone who is thinking to quit smoking, or for any tips and pointers. So here goes...

Being a smoker of 20 cigs a day I found out my girlfriend was pregnant and so I wanted to stop smoking before the baby arrived. I had tried the standard e cigs from petrol stations and corner shops and they just didn't give me enough of a hit.

My work mate then showed me a sweet set up he had been on for 4 months. A Cool Fire VI with a nautilus mini tank. Wow, this thing was the best hit on a e cig I had up until that point. So I looked online and bought an istick 50w with the nautilus mini. First juice was lemon shortcake by Epic Juice. Amazing. My vaping journey had begun.

After a month I found my throat was getting sore so opted for a higher vg juice. Now anything over 70 vg is my choice. No sore throat and the clouds are insane. Decided to treat myself to an RX200 with a delta 2 sub ohm tank and building my own coils. It's a pretty sweet vape.

All in all I feel so much better. I can breathe better, don't feel so sluggish, and can now safely say I hate the smell of tobacco.

Price wise I save money by ordering my juices online. Rainbow Vapes sells a 100ml bottle for £18. But every now and then I'll treat myself to premium juice by element or twelve monkeys.

If anyone is thinking of starting up on e cigs or just has any pointers for me then feel free to drop me a message or comment.

Happy vaping everyone!
02-05-2016 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like DarthVaper23's post:
Almost Jaded (05-02-2016), Michael (05-02-2016)
Almost Jaded Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 1,297
RE: My story
Congrats on quitting, and welcome to TVF!

Remind one liberal per day, that laws affect only the law-abiding.
02-05-2016 01:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Almost Jaded's post:
DarthVaper23 (05-02-2016)
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: My story
Thanks for sharing your story, and congratulations for quitting! Welcome to the forum Smile 
02-05-2016 01:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
DarthVaper23 (05-02-2016)