Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Slug Mod has arrived!
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
My Slug Mod has arrived!
Saturday Jan 31, 2015....
I ordered the Slug Mod Clone By Shenxi (pronounced Shen-she) from RBA Vapor.
I've wanted one of these since I saw it the very first time. The "Authentic" is over $220.. you KNOW why I got the clone. In spite of that, the clone has proven to be an amazing addition to my collection. It arrived on prompt schedule with the shipping instructions, in perfect condition. I couldn't help myself, I just popped a battery in it and screwed my Zenith on top.
When it was originally reviewed by "Twisted 420" he mentioned that the atty did not sit flush on top, and it didn't sit flush on the tabletop with a battery in it. People, that has all been fixed. Now that I've checked the only things I was originally worried about, I loosened the locking screw, and took a vape. 1 word folks.. WOW! This dude hits like a runaway locomotive! I then totally dismantled it, cleaned and polished it, then re assembled it. I use the appearance of patina to mandate a careful, and complete cleaning and polishing to insure top performance. I'm sure we're good to go for quite a while.
If you've ever looked at one and wanted it. I can vouch for this one from RBA Vapor. This is one mod you need not pass up. At $44.95 (shipping brings it to just over $50) The Slug Mod Clone By Shenxi would be a very worthwhile addition to any collection. I also want to give a big hats off to the folks at RBA for prompt service, and a most amazing product!
RBA also offers this beauty in Copper for a slightly higher price. Well worth it no doubt.
If youre interested in getting one the url is below They have an outstanding selection of items to choose from, Vape On!!
http://rbavapor.com/xcart/?target=main

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
04-02-2015 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Galaxyrider's post:
BOB (02-07-2015), Michael (02-04-2015), Spasmod (02-06-2015)
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: My Slug Mod has arrived!
Glad to hear it's everything you hoped Smile I've had my eye on one of those ever since I first saw one, and at that price, this might be the time to grab one. 
04-02-2015 11:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael's post:
Galaxyrider (02-05-2015)
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
(04-02-2015 11:27 PM)Michael Wrote:  Glad to hear it's everything you hoped Smile I've had my eye on one of those ever since I first saw one, and at that price, this might be the time to grab one. 
Make sure you get it there.. Shenxi is the best slug clone, I've heard horror stories about other copies. RBA is in Ill. too, so they are pretty close to you.

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
05-02-2015 02:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
Yeah that's not too far, hopefully that'll mean shorter shipping time. Though it seems yours got to you pretty fast! 
05-02-2015 02:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply