Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Murfreesboro, TN
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm travelling on business a lot these days. Today I'm in Murfreesboro, TN, and I came across a great little shop called Vape Crazy. It's a little hole-in-the-wall place that you'd never even notice if you weren't looking for it. They have hands-down the best juice selection I've seen in a B&M vape shop. I didn't count them all, but if I had to guess I'd say they probably had about 150 flavors from 10 or so brands. Even their online store doesn't have all the flavors that they have in-store. Most of their juice is high VG as well, and they seem to be more aimed toward experienced vapers rather than novices, although they do have the obligatory eGo section and a few intermediate VV/VW mods. One thing I found which was absolutely awesome is a camouflage walkie-talkie that is also a VW mod. Apparently a lot of hunters shop there, so they carry a few gimmicky products for them. 

If you're in the Nashville/Murfreesboro area, I'd definitely suggest checking them out. The guys were very friendly and helpful, and the selection of juices was just ridiculous. Definitely a great place to hang out when you've got a few hours, and you'll need all that time to try all the yummy flavors! I didn't have very long since I had to get to work, so I got an Apple Pie flavor (which is one of my favorite vapes anyway and I've been looking for a good high VG one) and then a kiwi/apple/lime/grape/every-other-green-fruit mix which was recommended by another patron. 

Anyway, that's my day today! I've been vaping Charlie's Custard from Charlie Noble mixed with my new Apple Pie all day. Nice creamy apple combination, which tastes especially good if I inhale through my mouth and exhale through my nose. It's an interesting smell that really brings it all together. 
29-10-2014 04:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael's post:
JohnnyMac (10-29-2014), Spasmod (10-29-2014)
BioHazardCustoms Offline

Likes Given: 4
RE: Murfreesboro, TN
Love Apple pie flavors. Thanks for the heads-up on a good shop!
29-10-2014 02:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
TVF Veteran

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Murfreesboro, TN
BioHazard if you like apple pie flavors, you should also check out Black Pearl from Vintage Vapors. It's not apple pie per se, it's actually caramel apple but it's very similar and it's soooooo good. It's my favorite juice for cloud chasing, because it's 98% VG and the flavor is very smooth, hardly any throat hit so it's great for giant clouds. Basically anything from Vintage Vapors is great, and they're a really great shop/lounge with friendly workers who are very helpful. If you're ever in Chattanooga you should check it out, and if not you should order some Black Pearl from their website.
30-10-2014 04:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply