Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Movie time
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Movie time
In the movie theater with my son waiting for Spiderman 2 in 3D to start. W00T! Big Grin
03-05-2014 10:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnnyMac's post:
Spasmod (05-04-2014)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: Movie time
Cool I see they have the new Godzilla coming in 3D as well. That one looks like fun.

Have a good time Man, don't eat so much popcorn that you get the Hot Sloppys.

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
03-05-2014 10:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

LOL...no Hot Sloppys for me.  I love the taste of popcorn but can't stand the popped corn itself.  Damned kernel skins. Angry

The flick was pretty good.  Oddly enough the single most thing that impressed me the most is one of the most basic ones possible - Spidey's suit looked like an actual suit and not some body painted shiny piece of crap that you see in every modern superhero movie.  A subtle touch but instantly noticed by me and appreciated.  I like what they did with electro even if it's different from the comics and the Green Goblin was done well also.

The best part is the horrible thing with the Rhino was only for a couple minutes at the very end and didn't have the chance to ruin the movie.  I still can't fathom why they wasted an opportunity to do the Rhino right and decided to make it a comic relief character.  If these idiots don't get comics they should stay the hell away and leave the movie conversions to people who get them and care.
04-05-2014 02:20 AM
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

I got home and took the dog for a walk and came across a morbidly fascinating scene.  A toad had been ran over and killed in the alley behind the house.  Something about the look on the face seems to have an oddly human expression.  The skin on a leg was completely removed but the leg muscles in tact.  The bones in the leg look like they are made of wire.  Might seem creepy and morbid but it's like watching a train wreck.

Instead of posting the picture directly I will just will post the link to it here.  Check it out if you don't have an extremely weak stomach.
04-05-2014 02:31 AM
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,594
ROFL glad you enjoyed the movie bro Smile I take it you managed to fix your boy's car then ? Tongue

The Trainwrecked frog is DisGusting!!! BadHang3
04-05-2014 11:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Yup, car all fixed. A couple solenoids and some vacuum hose and all goid for now as long as the check engine light goes out in the next few days of driving. 
04-05-2014 11:57 AM
KevinWinton Offline

Likes Given: 0
Well I missed both spiderman 2 in 3D and New Godzilla..Weekend is coming so definitely it is movie time.. I will watch both with my friends..
20-06-2014 04:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply