Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mountain Vapour Root Beer Float
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 12,227
Mountain Vapour Root Beer Float
I got sent some Mountain Vapour samples from Archangel Vapour for review just after I'd ordered their weekly selection. Which at the time comprised Root Beer Float, Apple, Bacconut, Blueberry, and REV. 

The free samples were not to my taste though I've yet to try them in my latest devices. I really wanted to like the Apple Pie, Cherryum, Peppernut and Cinnayum but they just weren't to my taste. These are powerfully flavoured, quality juices that just don't seem to work with my palate.

So it was with some trepidation I stuck the Root Beer Float in a dripper - I'd forgotten about it so it'd had plenty of time to mature. It is nice, which probably means everyone else will hate it. I can taste Ice Cream Soda and on the exhale a sort of cola taste. I've never had root beer so I've no idea what it tastes like. This one reminds me of childhood summers at the beach. Recommended.

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
18-04-2014 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,594
RE: Mountain Vapour Root Beer Float
Thanks for the review Don, I was the same when I tried their Apple Cured, the flavour was just too strong. I wonder if that's the same problem you're having too, perhaps if you mixed it down to a 50/50 with pg/vg you would bring the flavours out better in a more subtle way. I did that with the Apple Cured (10% admittedly) and couldn't get enough of the stuff. 
18-04-2014 07:07 PM
Don Offline
Squonk and Toodle Club Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 12,227
RE: Mountain Vapour Root Beer Float
(18-04-2014 07:07 PM)Spasmod Wrote:  Thanks for the review Don, I was the same when I tried their Apple Cured, the flavour was just too strong. I wonder if that's the same problem you're having too, perhaps if you mixed it down to a 50/50 with pg/vg you would bring the flavours out better in a more subtle way. I did that with the Apple Cured (10% admittedly) and couldn't get enough of the stuff. 
I've just finished the Root Beer float. Next time I'm feeling flush I'll get some more of it in a rather larger than 2ml bottle.

Diluting the others is certainly worth a try. There's nothing to lose as I don't like them the way they are. Cutting them by 50% still leaves 9mg which is plenty for the Gaia and the Prometheus. I got some Luer Lock syringes and very fat short needles which makes handling VG so much easier. I'll try cutting them by 50% with VG and see how that works for me.

Thanks!

TVF tested battery info to be found here

http://www.preventsuicideapp.com

[Image: 24291313393_16615b20b2_m.jpg]
18-04-2014 07:28 PM