Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,587
Mountain Vapor Turkish Tobacco
  • Supplied by Archangel Vapor
  • Mountain Vapor - Turkish Tobacco
  • 18mg Strength
I won this juice on RY4 radio courtesy of Rob from Archangel Vapor - Big shout out to Daz for running the competition on his show.

Since switching to Vaping I've pretty much vaped exclusively Tobacco flavours, so as you can imagine I was eagerly anticipating the arrival of this juice that I'd never tried before.

The first thing I noticed was upon opening the bottle and taking a sniff, this was unlike anything I'd previously smelled in the way of Tobacco ejuice! I couldn't put my finger on it but thought I detected a hint of chocolate in there along with a strong presence of some spicy tobacco notes.. whatever it was, one thing was for sure - this was a strong flavour!

I normally don't vape anything higher than 6mg and this was 18mg but I decided to man-up and give it a go... after picking myself up off the floor Tongue I new this was far too much for me so I did my usual and mixed it down Smile

The vast majority of vaper's out there I know are flavour junkies but not me - No way! I'm a man who appreciates subtlety and it's no different when it comes to ejuice. The mix I decided to make was a 20% Turkish with an 80% 50/50 PG/VG mix.

Now this is where I can pick out the individual flavours.. I was right about the Chocolate, then another thing I hadn't noticed was the Cider.. yep Cider of all things. Who'd have thought you'd find Cider and Chocolate hiding inside a Tobacco ejuice?

Then along comes the peppery woodiness you'd expect from a good Tobacco flavour, not harsh or bitter but perfectly balanced. It turns out that Mountain Vapor use Real Tobacco Extracts in their juice and having recently blended some of my own NET flavour, I can taste the unique properties that only the real flavours can present.

Conclusion

By far the absolute best production Tobacco ejuice I've tasted so far.
Dark Chocolate and Cider undertones followed by the Peppery Woodiness of the Natural Tobacco flavours.
Very strong flavours for the flavour junkies out there.

The sooner I get my hands on more of this - the better. Without doubt I'll be getting more, it's been my every day vape for the last 3 weeks Smile

This juice can only be purchased within the EU from Rob at Archangel Vapor - http://archangelvapor.com/e-liquids/moun...sh-tobacco
22-02-2014 04:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spasmod's post:
ArchangelVapor (02-25-2014)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: Mountain Vapor Turkish Tobacco
Sounds like a winner. 
22-02-2014 04:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply