Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most reliable internet store?
MDanvers Offline

Likes Given: 3
Most reliable internet store?
It's the newbie again with another question.
Which U. S. based internet store is the most reliable and has the best prices on mods and tanks, etc.?
Thanks for the help, folks!
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 10:47 PM by MDanvers.)
14-06-2015 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Cman Offline

Likes Given: 166
RE: Most reliable internet store?
Actually there is no best internet site , if you wanted the biggest selection (by far) of mods and vaping gear nobody beats "Fasttech" and the majority of their prices beat everybody else.

101 vape is extremely popular with good prices and super fast shipping.  Vapor Beast has some unreal prices on certain items (like an MVP 20 watt device for $22.00 with coupon code "YEAHBABY" which is a mind boggling price for such an outstanding mod.

My Freedom Smokes is a good vendor that has ongoing sales , there are thousands of great ones .

Here,  i'll give you a good link, just type in what vape gear you are looking for and a bunch of stores come up that show you the best price.
http://www.vapecrawler.com/
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 04:39 AM by Cman.)
15-06-2015 04:35 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cman's post:
MDanvers (06-15-2015), tuftony352 (08-19-2015)
cassidy5 Offline

Likes Given: 0
My Vapor store has really good prices on their stuff. I also like vapor DNA for my e juice.
16-06-2015 02:04 AM
Cman Offline

(16-06-2015 02:04 AM)cassidy5 Wrote:  My Vapor store has really good prices on their stuff. I also like vapor DNA for my e juice.

Yeah MVS is a good one as well , if your looking for batteries do not buy on EBAY,  i can't tell you how many batteries on there are counterfeit , it is outrageous .

Most people are very easily fooled because the sellers post pics of authentics but ship something else and it will look authentic but don't be fooled.   Even Batitude on ECF , a real Pro and extremely knowledgeable guy was fooled and taken. 
16-06-2015 05:26 AM
SubOhmSir Offline

100% flawlessvapeshop.com , an American based company with amazing customer service!!! They have always kept me up to date with my orders and helped out with everything i needed from them. from reviews to tutorials flawless is your one stop shop! 
17-06-2015 03:38 AM
petey twofinger Offline

after a few bad experiences on ebay and then some nightmares with overseas vendors ( i tried 4 and only one was worth a half a shake .... that one being FT)
i do like dealing with usa vendors , especially the more affordable ones , who have been in business for a while , with reputable customer service . 

i have been doing some youtube review work for smokenmist , as i tried their eliquid and it was a lot better to me than a lot others .i looked into them and they really had good reputation , so i got lucky enough to get a gig doing some review work for them . i really do like this company , for a lot of legit reasons ... they dont pay me , but i did get some e liquid and gear to review so ... dont take my word for it ... look into it a bit .

check out "why mist e-liquid" and " the smokenmist difference " on the site for more info ... or check out some of the reviews on my channel , snoop around a bit on your own . 

http://www.smokenmist.com

everything i got from them hardware wise so far has been really good stuff , the prices are good , free expidited shipping over 50 , and the e liquid is outstanding , the plush , raspberry lemonade , the strawberry monroe , man this stuff is really fantastic juice , like seriously the best i have tried but i dont think they have a vanilla custard ... Sad

good luck , lemme know what you think if you order . 
18-06-2015 06:32 AM
kitsune Offline

(14-06-2015 10:46 PM)MDanvers Wrote:  It's the newbie again with another question.
Which U. S. based internet store is the most reliable and has the best prices on mods and tanks, etc.?

I have to agree here. The crap you get online is probably not going to be good quality and cheap knock off's from like China. I mean granted we are talking about the major shop sites like EBay and Amazon here. The mods can be one of two things; One not what you paid for (I will explain that in a minute because I have seen it happen). A cheap knock off, bad quality or just in general, sucks. Or Two dangerous. I have seen reports of people buying crap from online and the mod got too hot, it spat out hot juice, and I have also seen reports of people having been zapped because of a short and poor quality.

Now the BEST thing you can do is find a reputable Vape Shop around you. There are plenty around. Like mine, they will help you out with repairs. If you state you're on a budget, you give them the Price Range you can afford, and they direct you to things within that Price range of yours. They will give you reviews on each item, as well as customer specs, and satisfaction ratings. 
They are more into getting you what YOU want rather than what they WANT you to get.

And you MDanvers! Should find a place that makes you comfortable. There are places like that. Although I don't know other shops around you, so I can't say if they will stick you with something like "Well you COULD go for this one"  (which is what you CAN afford) "But this one is better." 
Stick to your guns on Price. Ask other Vapers you see in the shop what they recommend for a noobie.

I personally still have and use my KBox which was my noobie mod. Which is pretty good. I paid like $40 for it (give or take a few dollars and cents. it was 39 minus the tax.)
18-06-2015 02:43 PM
kitsune Offline

(18-06-2015 02:43 PM)kitsune Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 10:46 PM)MDanvers Wrote:  It's the newbie again with another question.

I have to agree here. The crap you get online is probably not going to be good quality and cheap knock off's from like China. I mean granted we are talking about the major shop sites like EBay and Amazon here. The mods can be one of two things; One not what you paid for (I will explain that in a minute because I have seen it happen). A cheap knock off, bad quality or just in general, sucks. Or Two dangerous. I have seen reports of people buying crap from online and the mod got too hot, it spat out hot juice, and I have also seen reports of people having been zapped because of a short and poor quality.

Now the BEST thing you can do is find a reputable Vape Shop around you. There are plenty around. Like mine, they will help you out with repairs. If you state you're on a budget, you give them the Price Range you can afford, and they direct you to things within that Price range of yours. They will give you reviews on each item, as well as customer specs, and satisfaction ratings. 
They are more into getting you what YOU want rather than what they WANT you to get.

And you MDanvers! Should find a place that makes you comfortable. There are places like that. Although I don't know other shops around you, so I can't say if they will stick you with something like "Well you COULD go for this one"  (which is what you CAN afford) "But this one is better." 
Stick to your guns on Price. Ask other Vapers you see in the shop what they recommend for a noobie.

I personally still have and use my KBox which was my noobie mod. Which is pretty good. I paid like $40 for it (give or take a few dollars and cents. it was 39 minus the tax.)
OH forgot this. about not getting what you pay for story time. 

I have a friend who started vaping back in May, last month. I tried to take him to my place, and I have been going there for about a year, so they'd have hooked him up. But no, he wanted to save money.
He found out that M80's were like some of the best out there. and same with the Aspire Atlantis tanks. So he found a "reputable" online store that sold them. Within 3 weeks he started b**ching about the M80 not working properly, and the tank overheating like bad.
I took him to my shop they found minor flaws that even I would have missed. They found things that tipped them off that this was NOT a real M80, and that the tank was not Aspire. Now the Aspire fiasco I am disappointed I missed, because I am REALLY into that brand. It was NOT the classic Aspire font which is all in lowercase and in a sleek sexy font. This tanks font was literally "Aspire" with the uppercase A. It was supposedly the Aspire Atlantis, but it didn't have but 2 airflow controls at the bottom.  An Atlantis has 4 air flow settings. And the glass for the tank, was actually nothing more than plastic. 
My shop hooked him up with a REAL set. They asked what he paid online, and they gave it to him at that price, which was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than what it normally would be. 
We looked at the boxes, both said "Made in China" and the shipment came from HongKong. First off Aspire is Made in America lol. I believe M80 is too. So that was a major tip off.

Stick to local trusty shops! ^__^
18-06-2015 02:55 PM
Cman Offline

Every B&M i have been to tries to take advantage of customers and most grossly overcharge ,  i always buy online and never had an issue getting great quality at very cheap prices.
18-06-2015 04:51 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cman's post:
BOB (06-20-2015)
randm Offline

Likes Given: 19
I use my vapor store and it's worked great for me.
20-06-2015 02:58 PM