Yup mod and aspire tank...ya I also smoked two packs a day
13-07-2015 10:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Michael Offline
Social Media Manager
Media Manager

Likes Given: 17,354
RE: Mod question
That's not abnormally high. There have been days where I've gone through a full 30ml bottle, though I usually can make 30ml last for about 3 days. It all depends on how much you smoked, how much nicotine is in the juice, and how much you love vaping Smile 
If you're concerned about the price, you could always mix your own juice. PG, VG, nicotine and flavorings are all relatively inexpensive and you can mix juice a lot cheaper than buying it. Or you could buy juice online and get it with higher nicotine and extra flavor, then mix in PG or VG to make it last longer. The important thing is that you're saving your health by not smoking, plus smoking two packs a day can cost a lot depending on where you live. Where I am, a pack of Marlboro Blacks (the shit I used to smoke) cost about $4, I've heard cigarettes are a lot more expensive other places. 
13-07-2015 05:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Ryanferguson510 Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: Mod question
Ya wish I could find out how to mix the juicy ohmz flavors.... In love with them
13-07-2015 05:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply