Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Membership on this forum
Galaxyrider Offline
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 265
Membership on this forum
In my time on this forum, Ive met a lot of really great people.. yes, if you've talked(messaged) to me, you fall into that category.
Ive gotten great advice and great responses to questions, and theories, and.. then.. there is Johnny Mac. Quite some time ago he posted a box he built from a cigar box to house a dozen of his favorite attys... I thought Id never have that many, but Im getting close to wrong on that! I have a KFL, it's been my on the road favorite. That is, until I found the Orchid (Ver 2 & 3) I'm afraid I'll have to get both. One, so I can find the difference in the two, and Second, so Ill have 2 more tanks to carry with me on the road. Let me suggest that you take a look at these little gems, both are offered by Fluid Vapes, (http://www.fluidvapes.com) Ive dealt with them before, and have nothing but great things to say about them. A tad more expensive than Fasttech, or Angelcigs, but I order on Friday, and its in my hands on Monday... That makes them well worth any small difference in price. (I did say small) The service is TOP NOTCH, the quality is the same.
They have also recently started offering the Mutation X which I was about to order from Angel cigs, and they have also began offering the "Big Budda"
Johnny, Im going to fill my box up, so now I can (in practicality) thank you for that amazing contribution so many moons ago.
After using a Big Budda, which like both of the Orchids have Quad posts (twin coils) and dual air bleeds, I believe my Kayfun days are over.

Onward.. through the Fog!
[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=16216]
21-10-2014 11:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Galaxyrider's post:
Don (10-22-2014), Spasmod (10-22-2014)
zonomo Offline

Likes Given: 2
RE: Membership on this forum
Can you post some pics? Big Grin
22-10-2014 04:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply