Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mech Sauce?
Teschner1997 Offline

Likes Given: 1
Mech Sauce?
So, Just recently ordered two bottles of juice from a company called Mech Sauce. It`s an amazing juice, but its not what I thought exactly. (for those of you who know) I got Apollos Nectar, which is a blueberry yogurt with graham cracker, and then a company titled juice called Mech Sauce, which is a butterscotch custard. 80/20 blend for both, but the flavor is, how do i put this, Normal. The comment section made them sound to be PHENOMENAL, which the juice is great, just not phenomenal. The blueberry yogurt tastes just like any other old blueberry vape, i`m steeping it a few days to see if it will bring out the flavor, but the butterscotch custard doesn't even have a custard taste OR smell. It`s got a flavor thats good, but its no butterscotch or custard. I may put 10mls aside to steep it and see if that also makes a difference maybe. My question is, have you guys tried these juices or any juice from the company and if so did you have as sub-par of an experience as i didHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
18-11-2015 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teschner1997's post:
vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)
Chuck-Drl Offline
Resident Wiseguy
FreeCycle

Likes Given: 3,540
RE: Mech Sauce?
steeping may take a spell . i got a house caramel flavor 2 months ago and the flavor is just starting to bloom.

"The further back you look , the further ahead you can see " Winston Churchill
18-11-2015 12:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Chuck-Drl's post:
Teschner1997 (11-18-2015), vapejuiceuk (05-04-2016)