Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a special tank.
Robert58 Offline

Likes Given: 7
Looking for a special tank.
I asked the question once about which Atomizer or Tank or whatever, produced the best flavor. Someone guided me to a link to a tank , and it was in the 120.00 range. At the time I went from the manufacturers site in search for a better price. Evidently it is price fixed by the manufacturer at that same price I was told. I know the same day I was looking at the Rafael and Crown. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

25-10-2016 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 20,043
RE: Looking for a special tank.
Robert, if memory serves me, you were ex navy and were directed to the FAQ section several times - Gently was the one who answered some of the specific questions - and I think he may have provided a link....

Both the RAFALE and the CROWN are made by UWELL - decent tanks - I had looked at it as well as I know the CROWN well - I have 2 of them - tough call between the two but if the RAFALE had been available when I got my CROWN I'd probably have one of each! Smile Offerings and benefits of the RAFELE look good but I haven't tried one myself but look what I found:

25-10-2016 11:52 PM
Robert58 Offline

Likes Given: 7
FATBOY, your memory serves you well. Id did read the Faq as directed and have gone back several times during this learning curve. I watch a lot of reviews as well. Some good, some bad. But the general consensus has everyone sticking with the Crown and the Rafale has some headaches. I also Googled the expensive Atomizers, It came back with a top ten list. Some over the 200.00 dollar mark. Some German, some Swiss , some Russian designed. But it was not in the list or I would have recognized the name.

26-10-2016 12:03 AM
Fatboy Offline
FreeCycle Member
Senior Staff

Likes Given: 20,043
Robert, best flavour is subjective - if you are a smoker, your taste buds will go through a roller coaster ride, the ejuice you may love when you start, you will likely dislike or in my case the smell of it actually will turn my stomach now - it was tobacco scent - the best thing to do is start with something decent yet not expensive - select a middle of the road mod and start vaping - you can always upgrade later - as I said I have 2 CROWN tanks, an option with that tank is that you can use ceramic coils - amazing flavour, definitely worth the extra $$ for those coils - $40 for the CROWN you can't go wrong. YES there are many sub ohm tanks out there but you need to start somewhere... a CLEITO or CLEITO 120 goes for about $30 - also a decent price and decent flavour - the benefits of this tank is that for $16-20 you can buy the RTA deck for it and build coils yourself or buy them directly from ASPIRE for about $2 each.
IF one of my buddies asked the same questions you did, the above is what I would tell them.....
26-10-2016 12:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fatboy's post:
Chum (10-26-2016)