Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kayfun atomizer added to FT
JohnnyMac Offline
The Mac Daddy!
Administrators

Likes Given: 1,217
Kayfun atomizer added to FT
Figured I'd let you guys know that Fasttech has added the Kayfun atty to their inventory.  Price seems good at $26.70 but I'm going to hold off on this for the mean time until funds are a little more available.  From all I hear this atty is a "must own".  Anyone else have one that can confirm?

[Image: 1552300-6.jpg]
[Image: 1552300-1.jpg]
02-12-2013 01:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
apt323 Offline

Likes Given: 105
RE: Kayfun atomizer added to FT
seen a few things on youtube about it and man it looks like it might be a good one maybe even the one i have been looking for

also i wish i had a few buds that vaped around me, it would be easier trying stuff and viewing it and just talking about stuff. The wife told me tonight that it was boring her kinda like when i talk about flashlights...... lol

She just wants this to vaping stuff to be easier, and easier to decide what atomizer i need/want next. The MT3 is working well for me and puts out a lot of smoke. Think i want a warmer vape along with no leaking i have wasted quite a bit of juice from leaking lately. :-(
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 05:38 AM by apt323.)
13-12-2013 05:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,351
Here's a tip for ya to completely eradicate flooding and gurgling if that's the problem you're having.

I'm not sure if you're good with fiddly things but if you're willing to give this a go it's well worth it and highly recommended.

Instead of the 28 gauge wire he uses in the video, replace with 32 gauge wire and only wrap 8 turns, this will give you 1.8 ohms. The cotton wicking kinda self regulates the flow of juice so even when you get to the bottom of the tank it won't gurgle on you, and when you want a harder vape just bang the power up and it'll be fine - 11 ish watts is about the top end but will still vape decent around 4-5 watts.

Everything else in the video copy to the letter except for the wire gauge and number of turns

ps.. I know the video is for a Kanger but the heads should be virtually identical in your MT3
13-12-2013 07:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
bigcraig Offline

Likes Given: 16
hey johnnymac,,,,i havent got the fastech version but ive got the original kayfun v3,,,,excellent atty,,,,,,if the fastech one is a good as the sm original,,,its deffo a winner,,,easy to set up loads of vids on youtube on how too,,,,,great atty and yeah its a must have ,,,use mine a lot,,,,
26-01-2014 06:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply