Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kangertech DripBox Flashing 3 Times??
scovo4444 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Rainbow Kangertech DripBox Flashing 3 Times??
So I bought a KangerTech Dripbox (the original one not the second one) about a week ago now and has been working fine. However, just recently whenever I go to take a hit the button flashes green 3 times and does not fire at all. The battery is completely charged and I have more than enough liquid. Someone please help me establish why this is happening and how I can fix it??!!   AngryHuh
05-12-2016 08:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Atavar Offline

RE: Kangertech DripBox Flashing 3 Times??
hmm..  I have a gen1 Kanger dripbox and as far as I knew it had no lights.  I'll look closer when I get home.  

edit..

hey, there is a light.  from what I can find on the net three blinks is the startup.  Problems would have more blinks.  I would try cleaning the battery connections with the symptoms you are describing.  or check for a shorted coil.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2016 09:59 PM by Atavar.)
05-12-2016 09:42 PM
scovo4444 Offline

RE: Kangertech DripBox Flashing 3 Times??
(05-12-2016 09:42 PM)Atavar Wrote:  hmm..  I have a gen1 Kanger dripbox and as far as I knew it had no lights.  I'll look closer when I get home.  

edit..

hey, there is a light.  from what I can find on the net three blinks is the startup.  Problems would have more blinks.  I would try cleaning the battery connections with the symptoms you are describing.  or check for a shorted coil.
Ok thanks a lot!!
06-12-2016 07:08 AM