Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issues with Aerotank Mega Coils
kingtwiggy Offline

Likes Given: 0
Issues with Aerotank Mega Coils
Has anybody else had problems with the new coils other than me?  Mine are hit or miss, sometimes get low load, sometimes nothing, sometimes the expected 2.0-2.2.  This is the only tank/coil I've had this issue with.  Am I doing something wrong or is there some sort of design flaw that causes this?  

Running a Vamo V5 with Aerotank Mega...stock coils.
05-05-2014 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
RE: Issues with Aerotank Mega Coils
It sounds like your atty is not making good contact with the post on your Vamo. Some of them are little shorter than others so it could just be that. Try cleaning up your contacts that might help. Make sure to tighten it on really good. Another thing that happens is that once in a while you have one that is longer and it actually pushes the post on your vamo down a little bit making it harder for your shorter ones to make contact. I'm not sure how the new vamo works but most of them you can kind of very gently pry the post up a little. 

Hope this helps. 

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?
05-05-2014 05:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
madecov Offline

Likes Given: 2
RE: Issues with Aerotank Mega Coils
Kanger quality control has gone down the tubes as of late, I am getting complaints from customers concerning Kanger products more than any other.

[Image: 1379125800_10_1_USD_5_dark.png]
11-05-2014 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply