Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it really about "health concerns"?
smithworxvape Offline

Likes Given: 1
Is it really about "health concerns"?
There's one writer on vapesnoop that cracks me up. An odd duck, must be one of their staff, but wow. I don't know what I think about this story (based on a news bit from USAToday). You can see it at *please do not post links to affiliate marketing sites* if you feel so inclined.
23-04-2015 02:14 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes smithworxvape's post:
CL0UD_Z3R0 (04-23-2015)
CL0UD_Z3R0 Offline

Likes Given: 119
RE: Is it really about "health concerns"?
Thanks for sharing. This is a well written article and it really outlines the opinionistic nature of those opposed to vaping. I guess those with the power should use that power right? McCarthyism at its finest.
23-04-2015 02:54 AM
smithworxvape Offline

Likes Given: 1
(23-04-2015 02:54 AM)CL0UD_Z3R0 Wrote:  Thanks for sharing. This is a well written article and it really outlines the opinionistic nature of those opposed to vaping. I guess those with the power should use that power right? McCarthyism at its finest.

You really gotta love how a forum, with ads, likes to erase your links. I would be HARD PRESSED to find a site covering vape stuff that doesn't also do "reviews" and have advertisements on it and doesn't engage in some kind of attempt to make money. I suppose I shouldn't post any links to this forum either then. Jesus. I don't know what's worse.

Yes, McCarthyism type paranoia is one thing, panicking about what and where people can source content on the web is even more bizarre. 
23-04-2015 08:08 AM
Robjenko Offline
Squonk and toodle Club Member
Super Moderators

Likes Given: 2,265
(23-04-2015 08:08 AM)smithworxvape Wrote:  
(23-04-2015 02:54 AM)CL0UD_Z3R0 Wrote:  Thanks for sharing. This is a well written article and it really outlines the opinionistic nature of those opposed to vaping. I guess those with the power should use that power right? McCarthyism at its finest.

You really gotta love how a forum, with ads, likes to erase your links. I would be HARD PRESSED to find a site covering vape stuff that doesn't also do "reviews" and have advertisements on it and doesn't engage in some kind of attempt to make money. I suppose I shouldn't post any links to this forum either then. Jesus. I don't know what's worse.

Yes, McCarthyism type paranoia is one thing, panicking about what and where people can source content on the web is even more bizarre. 

Maybe you could read the rules of any Forum or Facebook group/page for that matter before posting Huh Or you could even ask permission before posting it is only polite to do so after all respect and manners cost nothing

Vaping Saves Lives. To vape is to advocate..
23-04-2015 10:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robjenko's post:
BOB (04-23-2015)
Spasmod Offline
Administrator
Administrators

Likes Given: 8,458
(23-04-2015 08:08 AM)smithworxvape Wrote:  You really gotta love how a forum, with ads, likes to erase your links.

I could write a long essay explaining how the two are entirely different but I'll spare you the boredom. Criticize us all you like, however we have our reasons and they're entirely justified.

smithworxvape Wrote:I would be HARD PRESSED to find a site covering vape stuff that doesn't also do "reviews" and have advertisements on it and doesn't engage in some kind of attempt to make money.

Honestly, no you wouldn't. There is a myriad of resources out there that clearly covers everything anyone could ever want to know or need to know about Vaping, about it's current legal implications, the research, the anti Vaping lobbyists.. everything based on facts rather than opinions.

smithworxvape Wrote:I suppose I shouldn't post any links to this forum either then. Jesus. I don't know what's worse.

We didn't ask you to post links to us, neither would we expect you to. You however joined our community with no other intention it would appear other than to use TVF as a tool for promoting an affiliate marketing website.

smithworxvape Wrote:panicking about what and where people can source content on the web is even more bizarre.

Not panicking at all, I'm pretty sure a few have slipped through the net here and there. If you're going to use TVF as a stepping stone to help your own agenda you'll either need our blessing or you'll have to be a lot more subtle about it. In this instance neither has occured.

I'm closing the thread as the affiliate marketing argument has been rehashed and regurgitated ad infinitum.
23-04-2015 02:08 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Spasmod's post:
BOB (04-23-2015), TinWhisker (01-15-2016)
Thread Closed