• 0 Votes - 0 Average
IMPORTANT: Apparently TPD Article 18 has just been approved
Mark Benson Offline
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendors

Likes Given: 0
IMPORTANT: Apparently TPD Article 18 has just been approved
More to follow...

For more information on OK Electronic Cigarettes and the various products available please visit the OKCigs website.
26-02-2014 12:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
RE: IMPORTANT: Apparently TPD Article 18 has just been approved
https://www.writetothem.com

For UK members. This will find all your mps/meps and provide a link to write to them.

Try to resist threatening physical violence despite how much some of them deserve it.
26-02-2014 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
liam Offline

Likes Given: 9
as an American I find the EU an Orwellian nightmare,and it's totalitarian tendencies frightening and brutal.That being said I see the U.S. not lagging far behind....what is wrong with humanity that they have abandonded reason, and see themselves as nothing more than cattle.When one considers the contempt and disdain the elite who run the world have for humanity, and you see the complacancy of people about the rape of their humanity....It makes me wonder sometimes if the elite are not justified in their contempt, and enslavment of such mindless creatures.

.i find it nothing short of miraculous, and a vindication of the peoples inherent wisdom.That the vaping industry has done an outstanding job of regulating itself to produce safe products.Now we are having the monsters who rule use and bleed us... once again bring their bootheel down on our necks. I for the life of me I can't understand how people can't see at this point in time in history that the political class is the single greatest threat to the future of humanity.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2014 03:39 PM by liam.)
26-02-2014 03:36 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like liam's post:
18sixfifty (02-26-2014), gords1001 (02-26-2014), Spasmod (02-26-2014)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

Likes Given: 331
(26-02-2014 03:36 PM)liam Wrote:  as an American I find the EU an Orwellian nightmare,and it's totalitarian tendencies frightening and brutal.That being said I see the U.S. not lagging far behind....what is wrong with humanity that they have abandonded reason, and see themselves as nothing more than cattle.When one considers the contempt and disdain the elite who run the world have for humanity, and you see the complacancy of people about the rape of their humanity....It makes me wonder sometimes if the elite are not justified in their contempt, and enslavment of such mindless creatures.

.i find it nothing short of miraculous, and a vindication of the peoples inherent wisdom.That the vaping industry has done an outstanding job of regulating itself to produce safe products.Now we are having the monsters who rule use and bleed us... once again bring their bootheel down on our necks. I for the life of me I can't understand how people can't see at this point in time in history that the political class is the single greatest threat to the future of humanity.
As we all know individuals and groups behave in vastly different ways. Individual people on average tend to work on a cost benefit approach to life. Groups, not so much. Think of "mob mentality". The increased feeling of individuality in our nations is a blessing and a curse at the same time. Our Masters know all about group mentality so they foster individuality while dividing us into smaller and smaller groups at the same time. It's all for one and never one for all. 

As they break us into smaller and smaller groups they easily manipulate each group. They placate the poor and enslave them at the same time with welfare. They gave us cheap trinkets from China while stripping us of our property rights. Nobody owns property anymore. We just rent it from the government and they get to tell us what to do with it. We traded shiny beads for our land. They promote fear and we trade freedom for "security". The list goes on and on. 

One of our Masters biggest fear is that something will come along and unite the people. A group united behaves differently than individuals and can move into action much faster than individuals. Think of a pile of brush instead of simply one stick. Light a stick on fire and it either burns itself up or burns itself out. Light a stick on fire in the middle of a brush pile and you can burn down a forest. 

Individuals look at the abuse by government and think, what can I do about it? The answer; Not much. Members of groups somehow know on a subconscious level that the force of the group allows them to ask another question. What can WE do about it. 

I'm convinced that the uniting factor will be a global meltdown of the fiat currency. It's a house of cards and they know it. When it happens they will crack down harder than anything we have dreamed of and this will provide a brief opportunity to break the chains. If we don't, even the pretext of rights will disappear and the open face of fascism will take it's place.  
26-02-2014 05:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like 18sixfifty's post:
gords1001 (02-26-2014), Spasmod (02-26-2014)
liam Offline

Likes Given: 9
 It's funny you use the term "trading shiny beads for our land".Russell Means the American Indian activist says the whole damn country is the reservation now.Alot of people think the meltdown of the fiat currencies  will ignite people, but I'm afraid the elite will just blame it on the jews,or whitey,or muslims, or the "rich" or whoever and the masses will gobbel it up, either that or they'll just start another world war.

27-02-2014 01:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes liam's post:
18sixfifty (02-27-2014)
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

(27-02-2014 01:50 AM)liam Wrote:   It's funny you use the term "trading shiny beads for our land".Russell Means the American Indian activist says the whole damn country is the reservation now.Alot of people think the meltdown of the fiat currencies  will ignite people, but I'm afraid the elite will just blame it on the jews,or whitey,or muslims, or the "rich" or whoever and the masses will gobbel it up, either that or they'll just start another world war.

It might as well be a reservation, except Native Americans have more rights on their property than we do. Hell they have more rights on the rest of the land as well. Not that I have a problem with that at all, good for them. It's just rather pathetic that We The People are so willing to toss out our rights.

And yep, they will try and blame it on someone else they always do, starting a world war might just backfire. I think they will also try to go for a new Bretton woods agreement. Only this time a worldwide currency probably with some kind of ID needed to use it. The BRIC nations will probably form their own block though, then it will be a major new cold war, with oodles of "defense" spending. 
27-02-2014 05:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 18sixfifty's post:
liam (02-28-2014)
gords1001 Offline
Sir Gords - Slayer of Joose !

Likes Given: 500
http://www.redheadfullofsteam.com/bustin...ythbuster/

And these idiots are supposed to work for us....
27-02-2014 10:03 PM
18sixfifty Offline
too big for his britches

They remind me of our CBO Congressional Budget Office. A supposedly non-partisan group that puts out information on what various programs are going to cost or how many jobs will be created or lost, etc etc etc. What cracks me up is that I can't remember them ever getting anything right, not even close and yet they are actually relied upon and quoted every single day. 
27-02-2014 11:13 PM
ArchangelVapor Offline

Likes Given: 2
not related to the TPD per se...but I found this to be rather interesting to listen to.
the video has nothing to do with the audio, so you can just listen to it whist rebuilding your favorite atty.

If it should be in a different thread, I'm sorry...feel free to move it if need be Smile

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 06:37 PM by ArchangelVapor.)
09-03-2014 06:36 PM